51-55

Chapter 51:SNEAK ATTACK

This is a mine.

and it is a mine that has been abandoned for an unknown number of years.

God knows if there is a danger of a cave-in.

Moreover, in many disaster films, mines are the nests of monsters.

If he broke into the monster's lair, he would really have been thrown into the net.

The most terrible thing is that outside the mine, Zhang Tuohai found a few strands of spider silk in the corner.

This is a barren mine, and the spider silk that can remain here will stay within a few days at the latest, otherwise it would have been decomposed long ago.

Moreover, these strands of spider silk are obviously thicker and more resilient than ordinary spider silk.

is about to catch up with the thickness of the thin cotton thread.

"If there are no monsters in this mine, I will write the name upside down!"

Zhang Tuohai looked at the dark and deep mine and vowed.

However, now there is an embarrassing question before him.

The steep railway bridge he didn't plan to walk again.

But if he stayed here, he might have to face an unknown number of spiders.

is a little more important.

That is, if he doesn't get the orange material box, wouldn't his previous sins be in vain.

"System, is there any risk of collapse in this mine, and how many monsters are there? Is there a safe way to get the orange material box?"

[There are several nodes in the mine that are loose, and damage can cause local collapse. 】

Zhang Tuohai's heart sank.

【Deep in the mine is the nest of mutant spiders in the desert. 】

Zhang Tuohai feels a little pain in his liver, it seems that leaving is a better choice.

【Have. 】

Zhang Tuohai felt that this mine seemed to be able to break through.

If there is a safe way to get the orange material box, it will be easy to handle.

"Then walk, classmate Xiao Ai, be optimistic about the car, if someone dared to steal the car and hit him to death." Zhang Tuohai said.

"Understand, Commander! (^-^)ゞ"

Zhang Tuohai took the bright flashlight and Remington got out of the car and walked into the mine.

The mine was dark and deep, and the person who was blowing in the cold air got goose bumps.

However, Zhang Tuohai's black coat finally came into use.

Zhang Tuohai walked cautiously step by step.

There are some black cinders scattered everywhere in the mine. Obviously, it used to be a coal mine. Every five or six meters, there are pillars to prevent landslides.

However, because of the age, these pillars have been decayed, and it seems that they may collapse at any time.

Walking in such a place, Zhang Tuohai did not even dare to breathe.

I was afraid that a sneeze would break the column and cause a cave-in.

That's a lot of fun.

Zhang Tuohai walked cautiously in the mine, even his breathing could be suppressed.