186-190

Road Survival, I Have a Hint System! Chapter 186: Password six nines

"Survival on the highway, I have a hint system novel ( to find the latest chapter!

"Such a big jellyfish is actually poisonous, it's a pity." Zhang Tuohai showed a disappointed look.

He looked at the jellyfish in the hot spring pool and thought bitterly, why isn't such a big jellyfish a jellyfish?

I'm so disappointed.

The more and more angry Zhang Tuohai decided to color the jellyfish.

It's not even a side dish, and he actually wants to attack himself.

unacceptable.

Guns are definitely out of order. The jellyfish is a mollusk, and it's so big, God knows its weakness.

Since point attack is not enough, go directly to AOE.

Zhang Tuohai stretched out **** at the jellyfish, and said something in his mouth: "The world is boundless, the universe is borrowed from the sky, and the five thunders are booming!"

Stabbed!

A blue electric arc gushes out from the electric shock gloves and blasts into the hot spring pool.

Noisy--

The blue arc is continuously conducted in the water.

In a short while, fishes floated up with their white belly turned over.

Even the jellyfish floated up and stopped moving.

Vladimir, Zhao Wanwan, and Li Feiyu were all staring at it.

"Putty empty man?" Vladimir murmured.

"Longhushan Thunder Method?" Li Feiyu was also shocked, "Is it true that what the mother said is true? Can those Gu worms be refined successfully?"

"His gloves are so powerful? Fortunately, he didn't have any bad thoughts yesterday, otherwise, the denture poison would be useless." Zhao Wanwan was afraid for a while, and then lost again.

Could it be that my old lady is so unattractive?

I have to say that a woman is a creature with a very strange brain circuit.

Zhang Tuohai didn't know, he just tried the power with the electric shock gloves, which aroused three people's conjectures.

With so many fish, you can have a big meal.

Zhang Tuohai turned his head and asked several people: "Don't stand up, you guys, come and help. Is there an internet?"

Of course there is no fishing net.

However, Zhang Tuohai has sunscreen nets to replace.

Several people grabbed a horn and carried these fish ashore.

The fish that Zhang Tuohai brought up was hundreds of catties thick and densely covered.

"Divided into six, I contribute the most, I take three, and the remaining three of you each have one share, how about?" Zhang Tuohai asked several people.

"no problem."

Several people nodded in agreement.

In order to show fairness, Zhao Wanwan divided the fish, and Zhang Tuohai first selected it.

Zhang Tuohai deliberately chose a few of the fattest fathead fish, this thing is the most delicious fish head cake. The only problem is that Zhang Tuohai doesn't have cornmeal to make cakes.