171-175

Chapter 171:3 OUT OF 1

"Survival on the highway, I have a hint system novel ( to find the latest chapter!

"Grass, get down."

Zhang Tuohai quickly picked up the police explosion-proof shield from the car and blocked them in front of them.

Boom, boom!

Two huge explosions sounded from the death worm's mouth.

The death worm's head was blown to pieces, and various pieces of meat were flying everywhere.

Some pieces of meat and mucus also flew towards Zhang Tuohai's direction.

Zhang Tuohai quickly blocked it with a shield.

Hiss-hiss-

There was a burnt smell from the shield.

Zhang Tuohai glanced intently, and the shield had been corroded into a disfigurement.

The surrounding walls splashed by rotten meat and mucus all emitted white smoke, corroded like the surface of the moon.

Even Zhang Tuohai's car was hit by some acid, corroding some shallow pits.

"Finally dead."

Vladimir sat down on the ground and let out a breath.

"Don't be too happy, it's not dead yet." Zhang Tuohai said solemnly.

"Impossible Davali, there is no creature that can carry an anti-tank grenade, not even the Tiger King, let alone I threw two, oh, son of a bitch!"

Vladimir's eyes stared like brass bells.

An unbelievable scene happened before the two of them.

He was shocked to find that the worm that had smashed its head (let's call it the head) had countless granulation shoots out of the wound.

These granulation shoots are like small worms, entangled and merged continuously, recovering the wound.

Moreover, the speed of these granulation recovery is extremely fast, just ten seconds, the body smashed by the anti-tank grenades repaired one-third.

"What the ** is this?" Vladimir watched in astonishment as he was constantly repairing his death worm.

Not afraid of guns, not afraid of anti-tank grenades, blood is corrosive, and it can constantly repair itself. How to fight this?

The current situation made Vladimir not know what to do.

"Grab the shield and help me cover it." Zhang Tuohai stuffed the severely damaged explosion-proof shield into Vladimir's hand.

Subsequently, Zhang Tuohai made two flamethrowers and put them on his back.

Zhang Tuohai rushed to the vicinity of the death worm in two steps.

Seeing Zhang Tuohai rushing over, the granulation that was busy repairing the wound suddenly formed long tentacles, and rushed towards Zhang Tuohai.

Zhang Tuohai, who had been directed by the reminder system halfway down the road, had already completed his mental construction. He didn't panic at all when he saw the granulation movements, and pressed the button directly at them.

call!

A long fire dragon ejected from the flamethrower, attacking the death worm like a huge wave.

After encountering the raging flames, those granulation shoots retreated wildly as if they had encountered natural enemies.

However, how did those granulation shoots run more than 20 meters fire dragon.