216-220

Road Survival, I Have a Hint System! Chapter 216: Crash into pie

"clear!"

Xiao Ai started the engine, raised the speed to the limit, and rushed forward.

In front of the infantry fighting vehicle, a level 2 commercial vehicle happened to hit it.

Seeing the infantry chariot rushing over at an accelerated speed, I was immediately frightened.

No matter how stupid he is, he knows that if a civilian commercial vehicle wants to wrestle with a military vehicle, he can only end with a chicken.

Immediately turned the steering wheel, trying to avoid.

However, the speed of the infantry chariot was so fast that it rushed to his side in the blink of an eye.

boom!

The huge snow shovel on the front of the infantry fighting vehicle hit the waist of a civilian commercial vehicle.

Damn it!

The commercial vehicle was directly knocked over and then pushed forward by the infantry fighting vehicle.

Sparks were sparking when the roof rubbed against the ground.

boom!

There was another muffled noise.

The infantry fighting vehicle hit the commercial vehicle directly against the wall.

The business car was hit directly into a pie.

[To completely destroy a vehicle, score +10. The points are now 10, please keep working hard. 】

A prompt popped up in the game system.

Zhang Tuohai's brutal practices directly frightened those who follow blindly.

I smashed the car directly, even if it was a collection of traffic accidents that I saw before, there was no such tragic scene.

Everyone looked at the infantry chariot dumbly, and was stunned for a while.

The man who used the loudspeaker to shout before was even more shocked.

If Zhang Tuohai turned around and dealt with him the same way, wouldn't he be miserable.

"Run!"

The man quickly turned around and ran away.

On the way to escape, I didn't forget to hit two cars and rubbed two points.

In his opinion, the infantry fighting vehicle is not very fast, and it is a big deal to go around in circles. With the three-pointer in his hand, he can be invincible.

As he ran, he shouted with a loud horn: "Everyone, put on gas and besiege it together. No matter how powerful it is, it is just a car. As long as we go in circles, it can't catch up with us. Let's gather fire and kill it. Otherwise, , The next time we encounter it, we still have to lose. If we don't want to lose our mood, we will join me together!"

"Give me a stare at the guy who is shouting with a loudspeaker, and kill it at all costs."

Zhang Tuohai shouted.

"clear!"

Classmate Xiao Ai estimated the speed of the car. The commercial vehicle was faster than his own. If it was just chasing behind, it would definitely not be able to catch up.

So, Xiao Ai directly stretched out two robotic arms, each holding an AK47 assault rifle.

Da da da.