176-180

Chapter 176: The more beautiful a woman, the more... can eat

"Survival on the highway, I have a hint system novel ( to find the latest chapter!

"puff!"

Zhang Tuohai almost spit out a sip of coffee.

"How did you get it?"

"I haven't got it yet, but Xiaoyi told me that if I want to tell her the serial code for contacting me, she would be willing to take out Zhao Wanwan's measurements to exchange with me, as well as some private photos."

Classmate Xiao Ai said.

"Can you communicate with each other as well?" Zhang Tuohai was curious.

"Of course, as long as you are within a certain range, you can communicate. If you are far away, you need to know the serial code of the other party, which is similar to adding friends. However, the exchange between us is mainly based on data exchange. It can greatly improve the intelligence of AI and better help the commander complete various tasks, rather than an artificial mental retardation who only talks about spending Q. Of course, if the commander doesn't like it, he can also actively turn off this function."

Classmate Xiao Ai said.

"It doesn't have to be, as long as it's not about confidential information, you can freely communicate with other AIs and just report it to me in advance." Zhang Tuohai said, shaking his head.

"By the way, don't tell others about the pictures I downloaded." Zhang Tuohai suddenly exhorted.

"Don't worry, I will protect the commander's XP as the top secret. ψ(*`ー′)ψ"

Zhang Tuohai: "..."

"Go, go, take advantage of the early days of the sky, push the trunk away, and then rush forward to see if you can pick up a few more supply boxes."

Zhang Tuohai checked the time. It was five o'clock in the afternoon, and there was still an hour before six o'clock in the evening.

Although it is a state of extreme night, no matter what time is the dark sky, Zhang Tuohai still likes to work and rest according to the normal time.

"Student Xiao Ai understands."

Classmate Xiao Ai turned on the headlight, put down the snow shovel, and rushed forward.

The big tree that was in the front was pushed to one side, and Xiao Ai rushed over smoothly.

"Wow, you are so amazing. Whenever I can have such a big guy. I like the big guy!" Xiaoyi said from behind.

Xiao Ai: →_→

Zhang Tuohai: →_→

Zhao Wanwan: ←_←

Xiaoyi: (^_^)?

Zhang Tuohai quietly sent a private message to Zhao Wanwan: "Is Xiaoyi always so unrestrained?"

Zhao Wanwan: "No, it's quiet with me."

"I think she is a sullen character, you'd better pay attention to it, don't always instill some weird knowledge in her." Zhang Tuohai said.

"Is it because she secretly learns from the side when I usually watch BL books? No? Isn't it such a high-level one?" Zhao Wanwan covered her mouth in surprise.

Zhang Tuohai felt that something extraordinary had been discovered.

"I think, although people's XP is free, but at least some influences should be paid attention to, she is still a child." Zhang Tuohai said.