39 ; "forever..."

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

his lips moved beautifully against yours like it was made for you. it all felt the story of two lovers finally colidings like in romeo and Juliet. his lips fit right against yours. and for moment, the world didn't exited for you both. 

his hands cupped your face while he took the taste of every flavor your soul was made of. it felt euphoric. it felt like you were his euphoria. a beautiful dream to come true. 

your souls were colliding like it never did. all the arguments you both had disappeared because of not having guts to pull you both away from each other. they felt useless for this time. 

it was all those head tilts and those lips touching. they both found a place to cry, joy and smile. they were each other place for this moment. the lack of oxygen made her put her small hands on his chest and push him softly. jungkook eye met your closed ones.  

you opened your eyes as immediately let them met his beautiful brown orbs as a smile came on your lips before you leaned down, hugging him and putting your head on his chest. his hand immediately made way into your scalp as he pulled you close to his chest. 

the fast beating of his heart was a rhythm to your soul. your hand clutched his shirt in a fist as your lips parted to say something but before you could do it, he pulled you more close and said, 

"don't think that they are your flaws okay?" he took a deep breathe before continuing, "you just need to use your soft heart less, cause no one will be that pretty to take care of it, you are an angel to us, okay?" a smile formed on your lips slowly as you moved your head up to look at him. 

"am i? after arguing with you, i was always an angel?" jungkook just chuckled as hummed. smiling at his words, your heath melted as your lips finally parted to let your words out, "then please hear me out...." 

"i'm sorry for always arguing with you when you came as the right one always, i will try to keep my talkative tongue inside my mouth now, and will try to be a good....wife to you...a mother to san and a great daughter in law for mom and dad" you said while smiling to yourself as jungkook just hummed. 

for some reason, all the thing were soft in him. he forgot all the things for seconds, the thing he only remembers was you, only you. the male was changing from inside. 

don't know why, it felt right.

"so i will try best to not disappoint you anymore" you said in that soft voice as jungkook hummed. "now, wanna go home?" jungkook asked as you nodded. pulling away from the hug as looked down with the smile on your face. 

making way towards the other side of the car as you sat inside. while jungkook smiled before sitting in the driver seat as he took a look of you before staring the car. 

the vehicle moved on the pretty road of paris back to the hotel, that 4 wall building. the lightening of the street was alluring. this moment everything was alluring to you. even that was the trees or those shop lights. everything seemed precious. 

this moment was special. is special and will stay special. 

his head moved to look towards your way every time he would take the turn of the car. you didn't know what he was feeling but for him, it was euphoria. for you. for him. for you both. so does the world seemed beautiful. 

he was happy finally. so were you. 

even though both of you didn't expected this to happen but if it did, so why shouldn't cherish it perfectly?

like this deserve to get cherished prettily. 

so you both did, cherished it so beautifully when you reached hotel and how he left to take off the shirt that had blood now. putting it in laundry as he tugged into a new pair of t shirt while you took off the sweater you were wearing as putted it the closet delicately. 

getting on the bed after taking off your socks, looking at the bracelet in your wrist as you mentally cursed yourself before taking it off and going to the balcony of the room. holding it tightly as you moved your hand backward, aiming to throw it as far as you can. 

that was it. you throwed it as far as you could and that was the a beautiful way to start a relationship with your heart fixed in this. walking back in the room as you once again got into the bed and the moment you got in, jungkook came out of the bathroom tugged in anew tshirt as he looked at you before coming to the other side of bed. 

"i am forgiven right?" you said as looked at him who nodded with a small smile. you passed a light smile back at him before laying on the bed. your back facing him as he lied on the other side of his bed before turning his back towards you as he turned the lights off. 

when the thoughts rushed on your mind of having him close to you made a blush crept on your cheeks once again. just some minutes ago so why now again. 

this thing doesn't make sense at all. sleeping while facing each other back is a not a good thing to do after having the moment where you felt being the taken care of. so you followed. 

turning your body to face him as you shifted close before pushing your one arm around his torso which startled jungkook at first but came as relief when you snuggled your face in his back, closing your eyes and taking inhale of his scent. 

his heart raced again. as he slowly moved his body to face you as your eyes met his once again. your arm gently wrapped around his torso as you pushed yourself more close in his chest, resting your face and closing his eyes. jungkook never thought that this would be turn like this. 

but the male didn't wasted a moment as he pushed his hand to your waist and other under your head as he came close himself before resting his chin on your head. closing your eyes as your lavender fragrance shampoo hitted his soul. 

making him let out a hum as he moved more close. ready to push a new journey but this time with you as his favorite person. love will reunite itself and will you both close as much as he could. 

but that doesn't mean the way doesn't have thrones of roses now. 

they will stay....forever.