40 ; "passing moments"

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

you smiled warmly against your husband chest as his fingers brushed your hair so softly. your hand resting on his biceps so perfectly. your breathes mixing with him in the room as your legs crossed with each others. 

his eyes were stuck on you so yours on his. pretty. beautiful. admirable. 

"don't you wanna hang out today?" jungkook spoke in his raspy voice as you turned your attention to him, thinking he was teasing you but you ignored it saying, "yes, i'm gonna hangout but with you now..." 

jungkook hummed, "so let's get up and get ready?" you shook your head pulling him close, "i don't want to get up, this is comfortable" jungkook chuckled, "is it me who are you comfortable with or is it just the mattress?" you smiled cheekily before saying, "both but you have high percentage" 

jungkook smiled, "you are soft...i never knew" you smiled kissing his covered chest softly making it tingle as you said, "yes i'll try to not disappoint you from now on...and maybe is it just me who think that you are the right one...so it won't hurt to being soft to you" 

  jungkook answers in the same soft tone, "i appreciate it but get up, i think we have many places to explore" you shook your head, tightening your grip around him as you said, more like asked, "can i be dramatic?" jungkook went confused but nodded. 

"then....please darling, let's stay like this. tugged in these white sheets between us, and let's forget that something else exists" you said as jungkook just let out a laugh. "cute that's it, but get up" he said while you sighed. 

getting up and sitting on the bed as your eyes went to the bright sunlight making way on the city as you smiled warmly. turning your head to look at jungkook who was already looking at you. that crimson tone crept up on your cheeks as you said, "why you are looking like this?" 

"you were being romantic so i thought why should not return the same energy ?" you chuckled before tugging to him again, pulling him close as you hide your face in his neck before pushing a peck on his neck which he laughed at since it was all ticklish. 

he stood up from the bed as his hand went to his neck rubbing the soft place you kissed as he said, "i really need to get used to this" you smiled before humming, "yep, that's in the emergency thing" 

with that, he went in the bathroom while you throwed yourself on the bed once again. ready to start a beautiful journey with him as his wife who finally thinks that there can be something between them now. 

the result is positive but the way was never in the words to come easy. that is a lesson to all those things that were going to happen in the life but you were still away from them. a lot of time for it to happen. but after every pain there was only thing which was him now. 

the time came when you both tugged in the new pair of clothes after taking a bath. that denim jacket and that white jeans with a tee was a pretty fit for you. while he was tugged in his white shirt and that tight blue jeans. the shades tugged on his nose as he looked at you who ws taking the sip of coffee mug from her cup. 

well glad, this day was gonna get good. 

~~~~~~

"so we are going to watch a movie?" you questioned as your hand was tightly in his big one as you both stood in front of a movie theater. jungkook hummed turning his head towards you, "you don't like this?" he asked as you shook your head. 

"let's go inside" he nodded as you leaned yourself on his arms as he brought ticket for themovie that was able to see in the hall. but never in third year, you expected him to pick an action movie to watch with you. 

in the whole time you were staring at him who was enjoying the movie that were all about mafia and guns. well his favorite genre of course. 

how could you have to expected this t o happen. 

your man was the mafia, a mafia who has a gun in his daily routine and knows which person is an boiled egg. but again, 

he was your man. 

so maybe take it or not, you were gonna be with him in each seconds so that 's what you did. moved your eyes towards the screen as you leaned your head on his shoulder. taking the movie that was rolling as the romantic before you finally seen the stars. 

that came out as a pretty one when all the time, your eyes was moving to him then at the movie. just to see if he was enjoying or not. 

and glad, he was enjoying, every little passing moment.