Later That Night and Early Morning

Nikki's POV

We're getting ready for bed and I'm pretty lost in thought. Jason had gotten around to explaining what happened and I'm feeling better about it. They call it a betrothal because those promises of friendship usually last a lifetime and can end with a marriage. But they are not bound by that childhood vow and can choose another as adults. Tom said it's rare that they will especially with their inner wolves involved. Nicole added it could have been a girl child to make a promise. Than it's call a sister vow. Nicole is overjoyed it means another wolf found our littlest daughter worthy of friendship. No one can argue with that. I'm glad she's happy and relaxed now. It wouldn't have mattered to me. I would fight any wolf that thought she wasn't my perfect little girl. I can't wait for their naming day. It's hard not to call them by the names we have picked out.

Crawling into bed I wait for Courtney. Jason has Yennefer on the other side of him and it sounds like she is already asleep. Jason probably helped her to sleep trying to avoid an argument. Tom for once is human and sleeps on the floor. Nicole is a wolf and is cuddling with with her cubs.

Heads turn when Courtney comes into the room. She drops her robe as she slides in beside me. She's in heat. I breathe in her scent.

"You need to take her out of here Nikki." Jason groans. His eyes glow yellow in the darkened room. Tom scoots back towards Nicole distancing himself from Courtney. They don't want any of us to have regrets. Court's mind is full of wonderfully dirty thoughts. Her she-wolf is taking over. She wants to breed and she wants to now. Its primal how our wolves connect. I groan as she runs her nails down my chest. I forget quickly about our audience with her scent and touch.

"You're mine. All mine." She growls.

"Mine!" I hear. Then I feel Nicole's weight plowing into both me and Courtney. I roll on top of Courtney trying to protect her. Nicole tries to bite and claw around me. Courtney shifts and fights to get from under me. Tom finally drags Nicole off of us. She continues to snap and growl.

"Mine, need my mate!" She snarls.

"Mine, need." Court growls. The wolf is in complete control.

I hear and feel my co-mates using the voice to ease Nicole to sleep.

"Scared." She whimpers.

"Don't be we will protect and love you always." We reassure. Then she drifts off. Tom puts her back to bed with our cubs. Jason places Yennefer with her sister and pulls the curtain that allows Nicole privacy when she wants it. He's hoping out of sight out of mind for Court. I slowly release the white wolf in my arms. Now that the threat is over she's rather submissive. She's human again. Tom eyes are aglow he's preparing to shift and go sleep on the porch so is Jason. Courtney the wolf has other ideas. She pulls away from me and tugs Tom closer to the bed. She bites him claiming him. We men share each other's confusion. Tom holds back for a moment but then gives into her. He gently claims her in return. It happened so fast I'm not sure how to react.

Courtney is wolf again. My wolf knows what he wants and takes over. I howl as I shift. She calls us and rubs against each of us teasing us. My human side surges with jealousy. My wolf shoves it aside. We are bothers. She's our mate. We breed. My last human thought slips away as we nuzzle, nibble, and lick teasing her in return. She whimpers and yips. I taste between her legs. She's ready. I mount and thrust. Our minds touch as I pump inside her her mental moans and verbal growls driving me close to cuming. I begin to feel our minds join. They are feeling what I feel. What Courtney feels. I let go and and let them into my head. We know she's close. I thrust deep. Her orgasm hits like a euphoric warm rush to the brain. I groan I can also feel the sensations of her vagina squeezing my dick. I cum. We growl. Pulling free I continue to nuzzle her my mind is so lust filled but it's all about my mate's needs and what she wants. Jason gets up behind but it's not until she evites him by backing into him does he mount. I lick her muzzle. She so lost in the sensations she can barely stand. Tom and I press against her to steady her and let their pleasure flood our minds. Another orgasm overwhelms us. We growl and pant. The sharing grows more intense as Tom and Jason switch places. Tom doesn't let us come down completely from our high. He mounts our mate and takes us higher. Our minds and bodies might as well be one as we reach our final orgasmic climax. We howl our joy and collapse.

Courtney's POV

I wake draped over Nikki. His hand rests on my back. I groan I'm sore. I remember why I'm so sore and groan again. I open my eyes slowly. I face Jason he's still asleep. Nicole is snuggled between him and Nikki. I don't have to turn my head to know Yennefer is between Nikki and Tom. I'm to tired and emotionally confused to make a fuss. I feel ashamed and embarrassed. What if Nikki is angry about last night. I can't hold back the tears.

"Why the tears?" Nicole asks quietly. I look into her kind eyes.

"Because I was with other men besides Nikki. I wanted them. I don't understand how I could do that." I whisper.

"Dry your eyes and realize what you are now. You are a she-wolf with the wants and needs of one. Last night you were in heat and our mates made love to you." She answers her voice soft.

"That wasn't love and how would you know you were asleep." I disagree with a soft moan.

"Nope I wasn't. They can't put me out for long and it was a little hard to sleep through all the noisy, hot sex going on. And it was loving. Trust me I've been in enough open mating runs to know the difference between love and lust." She insists.

"I'm sorry." I apologize.

"For what I have no regrets over being a breeder. It wasn't easy, but I have given the gift of children to the packs. As for the sex I enjoyed it. Tom pulled me into the mental connection with all of you. I felt the love." She smirks. I roll my eyes.

"Nicole what was your first time with Nikki like?" I ask. Hoping I don't regret the question. Maybe I'm just being masochistic.

"Courtney I don't think we should speak of it." She says softly.

"I just need to know." I say and close my eyes. I can't look at her right now.

"It was just like any of my other matings lustful and passionate, except I was human. I had never been kissed or touched like that before as a human. Nikki wasn't the only one married that night so was I. We both fought the pull of heat. Him out of love. Me out of obligation. I scented his wolf. My wolf called his out. His eyes glowed. His teeth and claws showed. We were both lost after that. The wolves took control.

"I know what it's like to lose control now." I mumble opening my eyes. I nuzzle against Nikki's chest. He sighs in his sleep.

"Yes you do." She giggles.

"Nicole I never really thought of you as married. You were just a child. You were only twelve." I say gently.

"Neither does Nikki. I was though. They offered a bride price. My father excepted it. I claimed them in my Innocence. They were handsome and treated me well at first. It wasn't til my first heat that I knew what they were and they took me so roughly. They claimed me then. They had called to me often over the years to come back to them." She groans over the memories.

I take her hand and squeeze it. She always down plays her pain over the vicious rape she experienced as a child and to have them calling to her. How horrible.

"Courtney he wasn't just a male that bred me. He freed me. When he claimed me that night their voices were silenced. It was a joy and relief. I'm so sorry. I wanted the cubs a part of the man who had given me that blessed silence. I thought that since he didn't fully shift he was an X-hybrid. He wouldn't be affected by my pregnancy. Jason was going to claim my cubs. The both of you would have moved on just being affiliated to Jake's pack. Neither of you knowing about the cubs. Jason wasn't supposed to tell him." She goes silent closing her eyes.

"After seeing their precious little faces. I'm ashamed that I had wished that You weren't pregnant. I always kinda thought everything that happens has a purpose. I'm just having trouble excepting the plan that has us married to others. Can we forgive each other?" I sigh.

"Yes." She smiles.

I hear the cubs playing in the kitchen.

"Shouldn't we be up?" I groan imagining the mess the cubs are making.

"Nope Carol and Nyx are here. They don't expect us to wake and move till about noon after a night of heat." She grins, closes her eyes contentedly and snuggles down enjoying her warm spot between Nikki and Jason. Now that our intense conversation is over. It's apparently already in the past. I'm embarrassed that they know. They heard us. Now their babysitting so we can sleep it off.
"Court your mind is to loud. Between you four and feeding my cubs I'm tired. Quit worrying and go to sleep." Nicole groans and nuzzles against Nikki's side.