Prologue

Otome games, i've had a prejudice against them for a while. I share a room with my younger sister, and she is very much obsessed with them. If you asked her how much she had played, she couldnt really give you an answer, but what she could do is talk about her favourites for hours on repeat.

Adding to this, She liked to play these games on our TV, so that I could see and hear everything. She would play for hours, sometimes she wouldn't turn it off for days on end, even through the night. The worst offenders would be the ones with actual voice lines, oh god. I wanted to trow something at the TV because although I could deal with my sisters constant giggling and the rants were terrible but minimal, if I have to hear another cheesy line said by some handsome rat I'm going to explode.

My sister, although, loved voice acted ones, to the point that was the only thing she played, yay for me. 

Her favorite was a game called "Marlene Chronicles". Unlike the rest of her favorites, this one was speial. She has played this game more that 20 times through and through, I don't think there's another person who knows this game this well, the second person is me, because I was there through all those play throughs, and don't get me started on the rants this girl put me through.

But I hated it even more because it was just like any other cheesy fucking  otome game! My sister just liked the characters better! I don't know how she could sit through and listen to the love interests say those lines.  

Today is a very rare day to myself, and I decided to enjoy it to its fullest, so I went to the supermarket to get some snacks. I was in my own world, thinking of how to spend my day alone, when I hear a loud honk and bright lights next to me.

Shit.

I can't even react, when my body gets hit with indescribable pain. I feel like i'm barely holding onto consciousness as I try to process the amount of pain I'm in. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I can't move, I don't know whats happening.

Soon after, I'm enveloped in darkness. I don't feel my body anymore, no, more like I don't feel anything anymore. What the fuck is happening? 

I stay like that for a while. I don't know how much time has passed, but long enough to realize this was probably death. There was no moment of your life flashing before your eyes, it was so sudden, painful and empty. 

I was suddenly hit with another wave of aggravating pain, but this time I could scream, so I did. My voice seemed weird, and once I realized that I could feel a body, so I tried opening my eyes. My vision was very muddy, I could barely make anything out, just ablur of colors.

"Congratulations, Miss!" I heard a gruff voice exclaim. "A very healthy baby boy!"

Although you may not believe it, I'm actually pretty smart, and even in my confused state, I could still put pieces together. Did I just go through birth? Seems like it. WHAT THE FUCK?! How did that happen? Where am I? Who's child am I?!

As I grew more and more confused, my consciousness drifted farther and farther away, and I fell into a deep sleep.

fuck.