The first impression

It's a very pleasant afternoon, the demon hunting pillars are taking the time for their much-deserved relaxation.

It was quite a feat to finally get everyone together, usually everyone is so busy, but the situation is under control so they can rejoice together.

Everyone is excited, some more than others, Rengoku Kyojuro is by nature enthusiastic, always positive and cheerful, he has a big smile on his face, pointing with his fingers at all the foods he wants to taste.

They are at a spring festival, so there are stalls with local foods scattered throughout the city, the scenery is breathtaking, with the cherry blossoms blooming like never before and the surrounding water fountains sheltering the fallen petals and reflecting their diluted pink color like a watercolor, it makes everything most beautiful.

Kyojuro has already found his first victim, a takoyaki stand, he went on the attack, in his "fight" joined by Mitsuri Kanroji, the Hashira of love, who has the voracious appetite, and also Iguro Obanai, who like a magnet is always attracted to Mitsuri no matter where she goes, the three surrendered to takoyaki, the other Hashiras continued walking and enjoying the scenery, commenting between how long couldn't they have a "normal" day...

It's natural for them to feel that way, the days of these warriors often boiled down to fighting and death... But today was different, even the strong pillar of the wind Sanemi Shinazugawa plastered a smile on his face, he looked with satisfaction at the brother who walked with friends ahead... His friends Kamado Tanjiro, Agatsuma Zenitsu, Hashibira Inosuke and Kanao Tsuyuri, they were excited, and soon found a distraction.... Beside Shinazugawa it's Tomioka Gyuu, the water pillar, and Himejima Gyomei the stone pillar.

Normally Shinazugawa and Gyuu didn't get along, but no one would dare spoil such a perfect afternoon, nor would he risk not behaving around Himejima, the strongest of pillars.

Right behind, Kochou Shinobu insect pillar and Uzui tengen sound pillar were talking about how they love spring, Uzui was talking loud and clear, how beautiful and extravagant the scenery was, which was great to hear, in the case of Himejima, it was all he could do, apart from paying attention to Uzui's description, he concentrated on what he could feel around him, he made a mental picture in his imagination.

Himejima has a serene personality, doesn't even seem to have the deprivation of a sense as important as sight, he walks with slow steps, feeling the warm and welcoming spring breeze on his delicate face, while feeling some Sakura petals fall on his strong arms, sometimes causing a light touch on his skin...

The boys up front are excited, Zenitsu is in a fight with Inosuke who wants to jump into one of the water fountains without thinking he could embarrass others.

Tanjiro is as usual with his sister on his back, he silently admires the beautiful Kanao, she is looking at a stall where you can fish for goldfish, Tanjiro with a smile face, grabs her hand.
" - Come on Kanao, let's go fishing a goldfish and take it to the mansion."

With her face red in a blush, without showing resistance, lets herself be carried away by the charming Kamado...

The pillars have already noticed the affection between them, and even as adults they feel their faces flushing.

They start talking about what it's like to feel when you're in love and they talk about their experiences, passions, for men like Uzui it's simple, their shyness is absent, for him it's natural to talk about it, Shinobu feels a little difficult but shows hermself willing to talk about, what she would like in the near future, and everyone could see Tomioka attentive as never before to her words, it's even funny...

Himejima in turn listens in silence, no wonder, Himejima despite being wise, strong, and experienced warrior, in love he is just a child, he has never been able to, or has never allowed anyone to get close, due to his natural distrust of the experiences he has lived, he has resistance to open up to anyone, although this has not affected his sweet and serene nature...

Shinobu who was rescued by Himejima as a child considers him a father, and loves him with all her heart, she wants him to enjoy every minute, she takes him by the hand and leads him to where Tanjiro and the others are, to fish the little golden axes.

" - Let's go Himejima San, let's go where the fish are." She says with a smile on her face. Himejima accompanies her smiling slightly...

.
.
.

When they arrive everyone looks at each other satisfied, soon even Kyojuro with his many goodies in hand joins his friends, Kyojuro is noisy, eats quickly and screams with each new bite Kyojuro- UMAI

When they arrive everyone looks at each other satisfied, soon even Kyojuro with his many goodies in hand joins his friends, Kyojuro is noisy, eats quickly and screams with each new bite Kyojuro- UMAI ...

Everyone bursts into laughter, and passes to watching the fish to swim.

Tanjiro is concentrated, with his stubborn expression, determined to catch some to present to Kanao...

As for the hashira they are distracted, something rare for the elite of hunters, but they are being watched, the question is... By whom????...