Until The Sunrise (Part 4 Agatsuma Zenitsu)

The hunters continue to look for their next target moving their legs fast as they can.

While this, In another compartment, Zenitsu has his thoughts faster than a lightning, while determinedly looking for a certain someone (Sasuke moment).

The painful flashes in his memory makes him burn with hatred to his heart. He remembers his "brother" who, although not of blood, was considered his family, at least to him, he was.

Kaigaku, was a pedantic child and never respected the rules. Living with Zenitsu's family after cowardly fleeing Gyomei's orphanage, where he was responsible for the death of several children and the near execution of Gyomei, Kaigaku now had more blood on his hands, of someone precious to Zenitsu, it was the only one who Zenitsu has on his life as a family, his grandfather.

Kaigaku, finding a higher moon on his way after break Gyomei's rules, accepted the proposal to become an Oni. And with that, his mentor, his grandfather, committed Sepuku (cut his own belly), as was the custom when someone in the family surrendered to evil by becoming an oni.

Zenitsu received the terrible news about the person who took care of him the most, while he was in the last stage of training with the pillars, in Gyomei's arena, where the other swordsmen, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Genya and others were trying to do the difficult steps of Gyomei's methods of training.

The paper in his hands moving slowly, exactly like his hair by wind, while he was focused on his own thoughts It definitely and profoundly changed him forever...

Until then Zenitsu brought his strength only from the depths of his subconscious, from his eyes closed, but with his instincts fully awake, unlike himself normally. And in this way he had fought until now defeating his enemies without even knowing how he had accomplished his feats.

But this moment took him to another level, he bring his warrior to the surface, he is conscious now, fully awake and has in his eyes the determination to defeat his evil "brother".

Zenitsu walks through the halls, looking for, hunting, the one who was responsible for bringing suffering to so many people. Not just him.

He remembers his grandfather's qualities and affection, who even sternly devoted himself to him, and taught something that would have great value in Zenitsu's life, which was never giving up no matter the situation.

He taught Zenitsu perseverance, persistence, not that Zenitsu did these activities with pleasure, time after time his grandfather had to make him in not so gentle way to train, but he did them anyway, he persevered. And this was the time to put all his efforts to the test, it was the time to be tested in avenging his only loved one, which Zenitsu could not see again.

Zenitsu has his thoughts repeatedly beating together with his heart. "I will never forgive him."

The it is, here's the place...

Hazel burning eyes stares at eyes with a number of Kaigaku. But different from other times Zenitsu it's doing on an equal footing.

Kaigaku as usual, teases him, but the kindness in Zenitsu's heart had never allowed resentment to settle in his heart. Until now.

"- So, can you use anything different from the first way? It's so pathetic that you couldn't learn the other ways of thunder breathing hahaha."

On Zenitsu eyes, it's possible see all the disdain he feels for this creature.

Zenitsu is determined to make justice.

"- You seem happy to play cover-up with the upper moons. On the lowest step."