Until the Sunrise (Part 7)

As the battle with the upper moon unfolded, the other brave warriors had encountered in the halls of the fortress with the feared enemy, Kibutsuji Muzan.

Yushiro who more than quickly, had taken control of Nakime's mind, the upper moon that could control the compartments, was somewhat disoriented, as as he maneuvered the openings so the hunters could defeat the upper moons, Muzan was one step away from absorbing Tamayo fully.

Yushiro, even with difficulty concentrating, clung to what Tamayo asked of him, so that he would focus now would be only defeat Muzan, and resist the urge to save her from the hands of the evil oni master.

But the che claws of Kibutsuji had Tamayo suddenly disappeared from within the flesh core that Muzan had made to try to decompose the poison what had him absorb from her fist.

The core that the oni king have created, looked like a womb in which a baby could be housed. Muzan made parts of the core cling to the walls of the fortress, so that even under attack, he could stay stable.

His essence, is embodiment of violence and evil. Realizing that the only chance to decompose the body's poison has disappeared from his hands, without a known cause, Muzan thirsts for revenge. His eyes are widen, trying to find answers, his fury it's just like a black hole, insatible.

Yushiro, for a second is looking for Tamayo's presence, but to no avail. But even so, he grants his beloved's request, and continues with his plan, with his heart tight.

Muzan, realizing from within his core he is being attacked by some simple swordsmen, sees the opportunity to feed and vent all his evilness.

He comes out of his cocoon, and taking the lives of many around him he feeds on the lives of valiant warriors, who gave their lives to try to stop the cycle of death, which Muzan persists in perpetuating.

They fell asleep in death, but was it in vain?

Yushiro, in anger scolds the swordsmen who went to attack Muzan, warning them that they would only serve as food for the merciless demon.

When leaving his stronghold, Muzan has a different appearance than he did before. Muzan's black hair gave way to long white sparkling hair, the shape of Muzan's body also changed, and according to his will he seems to have sharp dental arches along his entire length, as he could devour all the humanity. It's a disturbing sight.

After it Muzan is in a different compartment, and in front of him, staring with deep blue eyes is the water pillar Tomioka Gyuu and the swordsman Tanjiro, with memorable hanafuda earrings that bring back unpleasant memories for Kibutsuji.

Standing in front of their terrifying enemy, Tanjiro and Gyuu are heart-pounding wrong.

Eyes traveling to their enemie does Tanjiro starts to have flashes of his family passing through his mind, he has another feeling growing inside him, and Gyuu, who is not oblivious to the emotions of young Kamado, bring his arm to keep him behind the unbelievable danger. Muzan it's the strongest predator on Earth.

 Muzan it's the strongest predator on Earth