The Kyojuro's mission

------------♧◇♡♤-----------

Something that was making Maya uneasy, the reason being that her fiery Kyojuro was also assigned a mission. 

And he ended up boarding a train where the passengers were mysteriously disappearing, despite the efforts of some swordsmen who were sent on a mission, but who were unsuccessful in solving the disappearances.

Our flaming boy is happy to once again set out on a hunt.

With his uniform and cape, Kyojuro is the target of eyes wherever he goes. 

He walks with his face tilted, having his perfect posture.

He looks around at the walls, pillars, made of amber wood, and sees some people around him, happy and others with tears in their eyes as they feel the pain of a farewell. 

Upon observing this, someone comes to his mind and he smiles to himself.

Turning his attention to the imposing iron train in front of him, Kyojuro triumphantly sighs and with his arms on his hips and his chest puffed out, so without further he decides to enter, determined to bravely face his fate.

Kyojuro is a warrior, so he needs a lot of calories to maintain his stamina.  Already accommodated inside the luxury train, Kyojuro has the menu in hand and without fear he asks for all available options.

In his minutes of waiting until the arrival of his banquet, Kyojuro smiles, a memory came to his mind... The iconic night he enjoyed with Maya, who had been strong and despite being tempted, did not touch her lover, but Kyojuro saw his situation differently, so as a naughty boy, he didn't refrain from kissing Maya while she slept...

After so many hours of watching her lover, the most she allowed herself was caressing Kyojuro's face, and as a trained pillar it's to be expected that even though Kyojuro appeared to be sleeping, Kyojuro was alert, but didn't want to scare Maya if he opened his pretty magma eyes.

He remembered the movements he orchestrated by touching with his lips the girl who without realizing it was stealing his brave heart. 

He remembered waking up and looking before him Maya in a deep sleep. 

They switch roles, he couldn't have had his moment alone with her before, thanks to the Uzui in the fun evening shared with friends, but now, here, she was helpless.

Kyojuro looks at Maya's face, which is very beautiful, he stares at her as a whole, Maya has a beautiful silhouette, he admires her arms, legs and everything else, Kyojuro approached staring at Maya and without taking his eyes off her he touches his lips to hers. 

Maya is still in deep sleep.  Kyojuro dares more, for letting the sight of Maya provoke him. 

He backs up a bit and lubricates his own lips with his tongue, and again he approaches Maya, kissing her with his sweet nectar.  He does so briefly so she doesn't wake up, but Maya is really exhausted as she spent a sleepless night watching her lover.

He kisses her and lightly sucks on the flavor of Maya, and upon feeling, Kyojuro feels more intoxicated than he was with the sake served the night before.  When parting her lips Kyojuro says in a whisper.  "- I'm sorry Maya, I'm a thief."  He says smiling with no regrets.

He now sits next to her, runs the backs of his hands that are thick from the use of the sword, gently running down Maya's face.

He feels inside himself for the first time, an internal conflict between needing to leave and wanting to stay.