Medicine

Himejima returns with Genya from their mission, they managed to defeat some of the oni that were hiding in the surroundings.

They returned just before sunrise, allowing Gyomei to rest for a while before a new day began.
Himejima, driven by exhaustion, takes a quick shower, only with hot water pouring over himself, to remove the impurities caused by the mission.

He puts on a confortable kimono so he can sleep, but when he enters his room he notices that Hina is sleeping on his futon.

Himejima then heads to the guest room so he can finally get some rest. But the mattress is not the same size as your main room, which makes him feel uncomfortable.

Himejima is sitting on his futon still shaking his wet hair with one of his hands on his knee, while the other leg is propped up on the futon. He's thinking a little before he falls asleep.

Himejima can't help... He has in his thoughts all the moments he's been spending with Arisu up until now, he continues to think as he lies down with his hands behind his head with his chest open, sighing as his muscles loosen as he relaxes.

He wondered why for the first time in so long he was taking time to surrender to his sleep, after meditating a little a specific thing came to his mind... " to yearn for someone"...

Himejima realized a growing need to be with Arisu, at that moment he wanted her in her arms, he replayed the love confessions he heard about himself, as if he were writing in a diary.

He smiled to himself remembering how Arisu reacted when she was saddened by a possible non-farewell from his part.

He thought about how he wanted his lover more and more, in every touch, kiss, smell, sigh... Gyomei was like a boy in love wandering through his loving memories and so he continued until his strength left and he fell into a deep sleep hoping to stay with her once more.

The day dawned and Gyomei from having spent the night in battle was still exhausted. But Hina had already woken up. Realizing that it wouldn't be wise to wake Himejima at that moment she withdrew, but knew exactly where she wanted to go...
.
.
.
.
.

"- Arisu now that you finished your class with Shinobu can you help me with lunch, please?" Maya said.

"- Sure, let's go. Have you decided what to cook?" Arisu replied.

"- I'm going to make a wonderful temaki, it's Kyojuro's favorite."

Kyojuro was almost leaving, but Maya insisted that he stay so they could spend some time together.

"- HMMM I HEARD TEMAKI??? Said Kyojuro with his eyes blazing.

Arisu jumped as Kyojuro got into the kitchen.
"- Kyojuro you're still going to scare me to death haha, yes, Maya is already preparing a special for you." Said Arisu.

Maya was focused on her mission to make the perfect temaki.

Kyojuro smiles satisfied and sits down while, he waits for his temaki, reading some of his notes and occasionally exchanging caring glances with Maya.

Arisu notices the flirtation and looks at her friend smiling, happy to see them that way.

Unexpectedly, Hina enters the kitchen. She walks around and greets the girls with an unassuming "Hello" and a noticeably more excited length directing towards Kyojuro.

"- Good to see you well Kyojuro- Kun, I see you returned safe and sound from your mission, ah you must have been splendid. Kyojuro responds politely, thanking her, but noticing Maya's furious gaze, he turns his bright eyes to his notes.

Hina turns her attention to Arisu.
"- Arisu-Kun, I heard that you're almost a pharmacist like Shinobu-Kun, I'm so happy for that... You know I have a horrible pain in my back. Could you provide me with some pain medicine? Tell me how you handle it Arisu, sleeping on that futon by Himejima-San... Ohh that futon killed me, my body is all sore after this night haha."

Not only Arisu, but everyone present in the kitchen looks at Hina in surprise.

Arisu is visibly shaken, her face has turned white as milk.
Maya looks intently at Hina, with a deadly gaze. Hina didn't seem to mind being watched, she hit her target squarely.

"- Do you really want me to provide a medicine for you, Hina?" Asks Arisu seething with hate.

Feeling the tension in the air, Kyojuro puts his notes aside and stands up.
"- Arisu-Kun, cmon show me where they are too, please I think I need some, I'm feeling some stitches, Maya, Hina, we'll be back in a few moments." Says Kyojuro leading Arisu out of the kitchen.

Maya doesn't take her eyes off Hina, who is smiling with her forearms leaning over the counter as she watches Kyojuro take Arisu from the place.

Maya looks slyly at Hina, and lets out a half smile as she goes back to chopping up her lunch ingredients.
"- I know what you're trying to do, and I warn you in advance, you won't make it." Says Maya.

"- Well Maya... I just want a remedy for my pain, there's nothing wrong with it haha." It provokes Hina.

"- Be careful what you wish for Hina, you might end up getting it." Maya speaks in a sarcastic tone.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile at the Himejima residence...

.
.
.
.

"- I'm going to punch that idiot I'm warning you." Said Sanemi to Himejima talking about Kaito.

"- Sanemi, idiot or not you want to punch everyone, you bought the taunts of a stranger too easily, you need to learn to control your temper, I've warned you about this many times."

"-tch, you sound like my mother talking, let's stop talking and let's continue training."

"- So I sound like your mother talking?" Himejima laughs. "- You're going to take a beating then, son." Provokes Himejima.

They return to their intense training session. Gyomei greatly increases his speed by continuing to train with Sanemi whose main characteristic is speed... But at the end of the session Sanemi was sure about something...that she didn't want Gyomei as his mother....