Until the Sunrise (Part 3)

Douma walks in circles looking at Hakuji intrigued, and Hakuji has his sword in hands and takes his attack position.
Inosuke goes ahead and without thinking in a strategy he attacks, Douma made some deep cuts in Inosuke who, turning away in a jump from Douma, realizes that he is without his mask and looking at Douma's hands he is surprised.

"- Well... How interesting your mask, boy." Says Douma, with his smile.

"- Give it back to me, your bastard."

Douma looks at Inosuke. "- Your face... I remember you." Says Douma pointing one of the fans to Inosuke.

"- Grrrr, shut up you idiot, I've never seen you before, stop saying nonsense and let's fight." When attacking, Inosuke takes a few hits again from the sharp blades of Douma's fans, resulting in more wounds.

"- Hey listen to the end... This meeting is like a miracle, it's your opportunityto know more about your past boy." says Douma.

Douma seems to ignore Inosuke's anger and tries to remember where those eyes were familiar to him, in the strangest way possible...

He sticks his finger into his brain for memories and he finds something...
"- Ah, yes... I remember you and your mother, she was called Kotoha..."

Inosuke looks confused and doesn't want to believe Douma's words, until he mentions something very familiar

"- Ah I remember your mother always sang a song to you, it was cute, a little finger song haha. Hmm you know I didn't plan on eating her. She was pretty, but she wasn't very smart." He said laughing.

"- But... despite that, she was perceptive, and she realized that I was devouring my worshipers. She didn't want to understand how benevolent I was being. So I had to kill her. Before I caught her with you in my arms, she threw you in the river, I thought you were dead. But you did well, right?" Completed Douma with the same smile on his face.

Inosuke has his blood boiling through the walls of his veins...that face on his memories was awake, his mother, Inosuke wants revenge by the woman what showed love to him.

He even hurt as he was he goes on the attack again ...

Douma awakens his ice techniques while also analyzing Inosuke's movements.