Until the Sunrise (Part 1)

Spoilers warning.... Remembering that it has some similarities with the manga and part of the material was used and changed! I hope you enjoy it, thank you.
Good reading

.
.
.
Arisu, is also breaking out in a cold sweat, wondering if Akaza will be okay, and if she has done well to bring him back to humanity as she sees him thrown into convulsions again and again on the gurney.
She holds Akaza's head so that as far as possible he doesn't choke on his own saliva. When holding it she notices that Akaza's striped spots begin to disappear. She could hear from the outside that the confrontation had started, as she heard the emergency summons.
Arisu received a few instructions at this point, but she doesn't know if she will be able to follow them. Now she can't leave from where she is.
Arisu's main plan was to take the upper moon 3 out of the final combat.

.
.
.

Meanwhile at the Ubuyashiki mansion...

With the emergency summons, Muzan realizes it was a trap, but he still wonders where Ubuyashiki is now.
All pillars and swordsmen without exception run towards the mansion

When realized, Muzan had Tamayo in front of him, she concealed her presence with Yushiro's help with his technique. Tamayo had her fist absorbed by him. Muzan had no idea, but inside of him now he has inside of him 3 powerful drugs.
Tamayo was tempted to say something but she preferred to hide this information from Muzan. Suddenly, several huge spikes come out of his body that immobilize him.

 Suddenly, several huge spikes come out of his body that immobilize him

"- Tamayo...Tamayo... why are you doing this? You know that neither you nor these miserable hunters have any chance against me. Your anger is unfounded... It wasn't my fault what happened to you, I gave you the cure for your problems." Said Muzan now holding Tamayo's head slowly piercing it with his claws.

"- STOP LYING, I never wanted this, never, I just wanted to see my kids grow up and that's what you promised me." She said with tears rolling down her face at the same time angry and sad face.

"- No... I didn't order you to kill them, you did it on your own." he said with a sadistic smile.
"- DO IT NOW, HIMEJIMA-SAN." Shout Tamayo.

" Shout Tamayo