Memories

Upon entering after his sweet farewell, Arisu could hardly believe that in such a short time she could fall in love with Himejima.

She felt elated.

She insisted as she took her slow steps back to the mansion, to look around and reclaim the scene where she was with her beloved before a short time ago.

She looked at the wooden bench on which Himejima was sitting, where he kissed her for the first time, she smiled to herself, feeling the chills caused by the vivid memories.

Looking at the screen still on the floor, she remembered the collective shameful shared by her friends.
She thanked in her heart for having those pleasant moments.

Upon entering and passing through the hall, Arisu saw Maya, with Kyojuro beside her still unconscious.

"- Are you going to spend the night there Maya, with Kyojuro?" She asked

"- What do you think Arisu?"

"-Yeah... I really don't know why I asked. Well, good night Maya" she replied smiling.

"- Good night Arisu, and like me, have sweet dreams with your beloved Himejima.
I think you have a lot to think about."

"- Maya, I've never felt like this before, when I was in his arms it's like I've reached paradise... It was so, safe, tender, full of affection... Hahaha I feel like an idiot talking like that. Yeah... . I'm in trouble, but for some reason it makes me happy."

"- Arisu, I could see all these feelings when I saw you together. What about being an idiot...well, we all are, aren't we?" Maya said directing her face to Kyojuro.

"- I believe so Maya. But you know... I'm scared, I'm scared that something will happen to him. Maya, you can't imagine, how I hate these demons, they take everything away from us. If something happens to Gyomei. I... I...( Arisu angrily slams his hand on the portal )

"- Arisu, no, no, no... don't think like that, Himejima-San is strong and smart, he'll come back. Go think about the beautiful night you had with him and nothing else. When you realize he'll be in your arms again. " (Maya maintained her composure, but was surprised to see Arisu act that way.)

"- Yes, yes...(she takes a deep breath)...You're right, well, I'm going to my room, goodnight Maya."

"- Good night." Maya replied.
Soon she turns to relentlessly enjoy the beauty of her burning man who is sleeping like a baby beside her.

Maya takes some blankets to make Kyojuro more comfortable, she covers him and sets up beside her a makeshift bed.

It was to be expected that she would not leave Rengoku's side. Maya is with attentive eyes admiring every detail of Kyojuro, feeling agitated, tempted to do things she shouldn't, but she manages to behave in front of her lover.
After spending practically a sleepless night, Maya gives in to sleep.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile at Himejima's residence, he decides to bathe, and remove impurities due to his walk.

Although he enjoyed a night of relaxation, it was still a day of intense training.

Himejima is disciplined and takes his training seriously, he doesn't see the strongest of pillars skipping the days for this purpose.

Himejima is in his ofuro bathtub, made of wood with iron bandages, made to measure, to fit his 2.20 height.
Thus, with the water that has been removed from the hot springs and heated to the ideal temperature, he can bathe.

For a while he is just inert, his strong arms are around the edge of the tub which is round. He tilts his head back, thus relaxing the back of his neck.

He allows his strong muscles to loosen up, so that the bath has the desired therapeutic effect... The water moves calmly around Himejima's body, which moves smoothly, he surrenders to the pleasure of the moment with the steam warm rising in the atmosphere and as if caressing his skin.
It inhales the air thickly and exhales, putting out any remaining tiredness.

In his moment, Himejima has several scenes emerging in his mind.
He smiles to himself, wondering how it all happened so fast.

He remembers the many new sensations he was able to experience.
He remembers every second, every touch, every emotion he could...
It feels powerful to remember that Arisu simply softened in his arms when they kissed.

The kiss, made him feel the smell and taste of Arisu's lips, the cherry smell that came from the handmade lipstick, made with beeswax, pigment and aroma of the beautiful cherry trees that bloomed at that time, brought a delicious memory.
Himejima runs his fingertips over his own lips as if he could live those minutes again.

He blushes his face, thinking that when kissing her he felt like, a tsunami of energy running through him, he wanted to take Arisu in his arms, love her with all his strength.

With his love, Arisu woke up not peaceful oceans in the body of Himejima, who craved the touch of his beloved.

He smiles too as he remembers his friends and especially the iconic Uzui Tengen, who was a real indiscreet nuisance the entire dinner, but who would have Himejima's gratitude anyway.

After thinking about all the memories he would like to keep, he decides to finish his shower.

He gets up, and when standing inside his hot tub, Himejima feels the warm water sliding and running down his beautiful body for a few seconds, then he dries himself, he passes his soft towel over his arms, chest, legs and after it, he puts it around his neck, he shakes his ruffled hair with his fingers, and feels the small drops of water splashing his skin.

After feeling cleansed by the bath, he decides to lie down and fall asleep.

Himejima also believes he will have sweet dreams tonight...
.
.
.
.
.