Sensations

The Dinner it's wonderful and fun, so everyone is focused on what matters most, or who matters most.

Arisu in turn has the opportunity to enjoy Himejima's company.

He continues with his discoveries... With no mercy.

Himejima doesn't seem to mind the opinion of the people around him, he approaches Arisu, directing his face to her, and as he gets closer he inspires...
- What a nice perfume.  He said to Arisu
Arisu who after hearing this got lost in the charms of Himejima, makes an effort to continue a dialogue.
- Thank you, it's a citrus cologne, no biggie... She answers.

Hearing this he doesn't respond in words, but places his hand on Arisu's futon in the back, so his arm is like it's around her this time.  Himejima has just staked out his territory.

The sober pillars are aware of Himejima's movements, this is new even for them, to see their always serious mentor so different.

Arisu just doesn't know what to do, but she knows exactly what she wanted to do...

With Gyomei's arm behind her, she imagined herself leaning on his chest as if seeking the welcome of her lover.  But she resisted her thoughts and stayed where she was...

Not satisfied, Himejima approaches his lips to Arisu's ears and says in a low voice. "- Please, accompany me to the garden, let's take a walk."

Arisu now with her face on fire answers, "yes", in a low voice and the two get up.

It was unexpected for everyone in the room, including Arisu, who just followed the steps of Himejima who politely left the dinner.

Arisu excused herself without looking around followed him, but she could feel the eyes directed at her.  And no wonder, Himejima's friends were excited, but kept their discretion...

Luckily for Arisu, Uzui had already left this for the better, after winning his "sake championship" with Kyojuro, he was lying unconscious.

When leaving the room, the two continued to walk. 

For her it was a torture and pleasurable situation at the same time, as Himejima walked in front of her without saying a word, he walked confidently and calmly, with his faultless posture of a legitimate oni hunter, and she don't took her eyes from him. Analyzing every move he made while is walking.

She followed with her eyes the gentle movement of Himejima's green aori, he moved gracefully and elegantly, emanating the grandeur like a lion, further increasing the fascination Arisu felt for him.

His size intrigued her, next to him she looked so small, just like anyone close to Himejima at 2.20 tall.  But that made her strangely more attracted to him.

After a few seconds that felt like hours to Arisu, they reached the garden.
It was possible feel the soft breeze of the warm spring night, they hear the noise of the wind in the leaves of trees and bushes. 

It's a beautiful garden at the Ubuyashiki mansion, Arisu can admire the view, she observes the various colors around her, the variations of green, the pink watercolor by the cherry blossoms, the lilac of the wisteria that dance to the touch of the wind, it's a beautiful scenery, with Himejima at the center of it all.

She can experiment with all the senses, and even so she does, for she wants to remember this moment forever.

As for Himejima, he pays attention to what he can hear and feel, he moves his head in order to identify what is happening around him, listening to every noise, feeling every aroma that is released into the air by the flowers in the environment and Arisu's heart beats.