The Smile

Arisu is smothered in Himejima's tight hugs, she wouldn't mind dying right there in that moment, they couldn't get enough of each other, they always wanted more.

"- Come with me." Said Himejima taking Arisu's hand it behind him.

Arisu had a smile, and felt silly for melting so easily over anything Gyomei did even the smallest things...

"- Where are we going?"

"- Let's go to the city, every minute and hour of this day will be ours, a whole day together, I will not part with you for anything from this moment until the end of the day." Said Gyomei.

"- Honey, in that case let me get ready first, okay? I'll be quick, I promise." Said Arisu.

"- Alright, don't delay." He replied, holding her chin with the tips of his fingers as he kissed her with repeated sweet pecks. Doing even more difficult her struggle to leave.

Arisu who was previously in a sorry state looked at herself in the mirror, somehow imagining that it would be horrible if he could see her. At the same time she felt bad, Arisu felt for her lover not being able to know what the world around him was like. But she wanted to do everything possible to make Gyomei feel loved to the fullest.

Then she bathed, fixed her hair, perfumed herself, and put the final touch that Himejima liked so much, the fresh taste of cherries, on her lips. Arisu looks in the mirror putting the finishing touches.

Meanwhile Gyomei is walking around the room where they were before, he walks calmly and runs his hands over the furniture, he goes to the closet where he heard Arisu leaving, he runs his hands through the door smiling as he remembers that through this, he could be innocent, he sighs deeply, and then feels behind him furtive arms encircling his thick waist, Gyomei smiles nasally, realizing that the arms belonged to his beloved, which make him bring his big and strong hands to meet Arisu's delicate hands.

"- Hello, do you come here often?" Play Arisu.

"- Only sometimes to kidnap a certain woman with a splendid smell." Says Gyomei turning around quickly making Arisu fall into his arms. He takes the opportunity to breathe in the scent that Arisu passed on especially to him.
"- I love knowing that you took the time to perfume yourself for me, you know?" Gyomei says with his nose pressed to Arisu's neck.

"- You deserve dear, that, and much more, I can do little close to what would be appropriate for a man like you." She says turning around with her face sideways kissing him on his cheek.

After hearing this Gyomei is silent, but Arisu can hear him swallow, listening to the statements about him.
She notices some tears welling up in Gyomei's eyes.

"- Oh dear, I'm sorry, don't cry, don't cry." Says Arisu whispering gently filling Himejima's face with kisses.

"- Don't worry, I'm happy, that's all." Gyomei replies with a beautiful smile between his tears.

"- If you're happy, then will you always open that beautiful smile? So I want to you be happy forever my dear haha." Arisu speaks flirting.

Upon noticing the compliment Gyomei blushes. "- hmm...beautiful smile?" he asks shyly.

"- Yes dear, in case you don't know I'll tell you, you're an art work, you're the most handsome man ever born in this world." Says Arisu stealing a quick kiss.

He laughs at what he heard.
"- I don't think it's for that, but thank you." Answer the red boy.

"- hahaha I loved seeing you like that, so shy. But it's true, you are, and since you can't see it, you'll have to trust me when I say that you are the most wonderful man in this world." Says Arisu squeezing his beloved with her arms around his neck.