Home

After the performance ended, the members were dispersed to their homes. The girls watched as the various elements of different teams walked out the gate, saying goodbye until the next occasion.
They were admiring the beautiful scene between Tanjiro and Kanao who shyly nod, obviously wishing they didn't pull away. Which makes the girls laugh, finding the unassumed passion of the young swordsmen very cute.

Later on, Aoi notices Inosuke waving from afar, she pretends not to, because he's wearing the boar mask, which Aoi particularly hates, so he waves insistently, and when ignored, the friends intervene.

"- Come on Aoi, talk to Inosuke, the poor guy has been waving for you to see him for centuries." says Arisu.

"- Oh my, that's right." Says Aoi waving back. Inosuke, realizing that he was reciprocated, takes off his mask with both hands and puts it under one of his arms, he smiles at Aoi and taps his right hand on the left side of his chest lightly.

Aoi is embarrassed on a new level, Inosuke has never shown himself that way. Perhaps the care she had given him so affectionately softened the boar boy's heart.

The girls around melt.
"- Awwww Aoi, how beautiful, make the gesture back go, do it soon." Maya says with her hands on her cheeks.

"- What a shame, I don't." Answer Aoi.

Arisu sneaks up behind Aoi and taking her right hand she makes Aoi repeat Inosuke's gesture. "- Arisu, no." Says Aoi blushing.

Seeing it, Inosuke opens his smile even more, he puffs out his chest and turns towards the door with a confident expression, as he walks.

"- See Aoi, it didn't hurt to show affection to those you like." Said Arisu.

Aoi sighed with a shy smile. The girls smiled with her.

"-HELLO MAYA!!" Said Kyojuro who approached without the girls being able to notice. In fact, this length made them all jump with their shoulders.

"- hahaha Kyojuro, you pillars have the power to be invisible, what a scare you gave me." Said Arisu.

"- SORRY!... I came to say goodbye to Maya."

"- Make yourself comfortable, I'll leave, see you later Kyojuro." Said Arisu waving.

Aoi had already said goodbye to Inosuke and turned back to the mansion, where she needed to take care of replenishing medical care supplies.

Arisu remained around as she still hadn't said goodbye to Gyomei.
As her eyes scan, she suddenly sees him at the gate next to Uzui.

So Gyomei waves at Arisu from afar, and she waves back while watching the wind make his hair dance around his forehead, she sighs. And imagining that Uzui informed him that she was making the gesture in return.

So she watches Gyomei turn and disappear as he leaves the gate.

Arisu has a disappointing look in her eyes, the shine on it dissappear as it was saddened by her lover not coming to talk to her before leaving, which was a moment she had been waiting for in huge expectation.

Arisu POV

"- Just a wave and he left?
Oh... well...Yes... Today is not my day..." She speaks with herself.

She walks to one of the benches situated in the middle of the lovely garden, which is empty now, and alone with her thoughts, she looks around.

The small waterfall on the rocks, scattering little drops while coloring the parts that haven't been wet yet, are a little distraction, surrounded by beautiful and colored trees, it gives Arisu a good time for meditation while observing the nature.

While looking at nothing and getting immersed in her thoughts, Arisu suddenly feels a light touch in her hair, a soft and delicate one, which makes her feel the shiver all over by the contact go down her neck.
Looking back to see who is about, she sees Gyomei's smile.

"- Did you really think I would leave without saying goodbye to you?"
He says, sitting sideways, placing Arisu between his legs.

"- Why do you do this to me, always playing tricks, you have no mercy, hu, Gyomei."

"-hahaha I heard you got a sad face to see me leave, is that true? Tell me..." He said laughing, rubbing his nose on Arisu's cheeks.

"- Uzui, right?" She answers.

"- haha ​​come here." He brings her close to his body hugging, and adjusting her to his chest, and kissing the top of her head he caresses her for a few minutes. Arisu is curled up on her lover's lap like a snail, she is silent as she feels Gyomei showering her with pampering.

Between caresses she breaks the silence with a soft whisper.
"- I love you Gyomei, your hug is the sweetest home I could ever have." Says Arisu in an almost with her eyes closed enjoying this moment, as she feels Gyomei's fingers slipping through her hair, obliging all her being to relax under his silent command.

Hearing these words, he smiles to himself. And answer with his deep voice.
"- I was blessed with the most beautiful melody anyone could ever hear... Arisu, I love you more than you can imagine, and I will be your home forever."

She tilts her face up in order to reach Himejima's lips, he in response goes to meet her and the two kiss like never before, Arisu caresses Gyomei's face while kissing him, Gyomei brings her closer to him, making her feeling covered with affection on all sides, the tenderness and vows of love spread through the environment, intoxicating the two lovers in a single beat of their hearts overflowing... They continue to date for long hours, but that for the two two seem only like a few minutes in view of the intensity of what they feel for each other...

They don't know it, but they are being watched.

They were in the garden of the Ubuyashiki mansion, so not knowing that the master's room faced that side they were falling in love without worry.

Ubuyashiki was at his wife's side, enjoying his wife Amane's vivid description of the beautiful scene for her husband. "- They are hugging and kissing, she caresses him on his face, it so sweet, and he returned with a deep kiss, awww." She smile. Ubuyashiki does the same, satisfied.

"- He went through a lot, he was always dedicated to saving people and taking care of them, he was betrayed, wronged, but Gyomei, got back on his feet, he trained to be stronger, and he got everyone's respect, but now he has what he didn't even know he needed. The most valuable thing a man can have, which is the genuine love of a woman. I wish that everything goes well and that they can be together." Says Ubuyashiki in a tenderly.

They are, from now on a home for each other, Arisu has no room in her heart to nobody else to live, as Gyomei. So that's a place that's they always want to come back...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello guys, thank you for the ones who asked about the story.
I already finished in portuguese it's the same one, so I'm gonna update in english the chapters ahead...

As I was doing it. My readers asked to make something around the manga, it was a challenge, and I accepted. So you will see some spoilers. And I did some changes. But I'm a huge fan of the original manga. And in respect I did my best to keep the essence of the characters.

In my native language it took more than a year to finish. So I made this one with my heart. I hope you, as my natives readers did, enjoy it.
Thank you.