⛩Himejima Gyomei⛩

With Sanemi's arrival at the battlefield, the tension hits more.
Sanemi has his fury flowing through his eyes, as the image of his younger brother quartered to the ground terrifies and takes him to another level of rage.

Many memories are awaken and emerge from the deepest part of his mind.

Sanemi is thinking about, trying figure out what bothers him the most. Which is the fact that as much as he tried, he was unsuccessful in taking Genya out of the demon hunter team. Sanemi was extremely annoyed that Genya decided to risk his life for this cause, he felt so much anger for that, as the rude treatment towards his brother showed. But, would be the right word to describe Sanemi's feelings "anger"

Actually...Sanemi could never say in the most appropriate way that his younger brother's decision did not please him, so Sanemi reacted to the language in which he is most fluent, violence. But Genya was persistent. And only now, seeing his younger brother in such a state that Sanemi could say in words the reason for his hostility to Genya.

Sanemi in this crucial moment, let it flow through kinder expressions than the usual towardshis brother...
"- My stupid little brother, why?..."

Shinazugawa wished his brother a different destiny from his own, yes, he always painted Genya in his wedding, and generating a offspring, so that he could do for him what he was unable to do for his mother, who tragically became an oni, forcing painfully Sanemi to protect Genya and others, to take her mother's life, to not wacth his own mother take his family's life... Sanemi has several scars besides those beautifully drawn on his skin, making the most beautiful art. But the ones that's not visible, are the ones engraved in his heart, wich also has deep marks draining with blood every face, and person who he has lost in his journey.
And for these lost ones, he let grow something bigger than the pain from the memories that torments him. His treasure, the strong will as the most booming tornado or hurricane, takes him foward.

Right now, in no moment Sanemi tremble before his mighty opponent. His fingers moves knowing exactly what to do around the firmly grip that his sword hilt, as this Sanemi and Kokushibou combat begins.

Kokushibou is admiring Shinazugawa's abilities, but realizes that as much as he wants to continue to analyze what the wind pillar is capable of, as he did with Tokito, he sees that this time he cannot keep his sword in his waist, and graciously ta...

Kokushibou is admiring Shinazugawa's abilities, but realizes that as much as he wants to continue to analyze what the wind pillar is capable of, as he did with Tokito, he sees that this time he cannot keep his sword in his waist, and graciously take out his dead sickle and starts to fight more seriously than he did with his own descendant.

With the moves between humans and onis, Sanemi understands what it is about fighting with the upper moon number one, and hits him that Kokushibou is a user of breathing techniques as well exactly as the hunters, causing Sanemi to admire between words, the strength of such unbelievable creature.

"- Surely you are an oni that is worth killing."

At the same time looking to all these eyes closed to his skin as Kokushibou movements does, Sanemi shows revulsion by the sword made of Kokushibou's flesh. It is certainly an unusual weapon.