He is observed

Not too far away is Arisu, a young woman who carefully observes that group of distinguished people, the pillars, are by nature beautiful and imposing, she walks with her slightly light brown eyes one by one take all in.

Everyone is oblivious to this observation by the young woman, and they do not realize that they are being appreciated.

As for Arisu, her eyes travel primarily over the large and handsome Uzui, his proportionate muscular body draws attention wherever he goes, he is the type who knows he is beautiful, but at that moment, behaves like a boy with his friends.

Then her eyes go to Gyuu, she thinks:
"- What beautiful blue eyes he has in contrast to his ebony black hair."

Further on she notices the unmistakable Rengoku Kyojuro, his hair aflame and his eyes alive with fire and full of energy.
"-Surely he's one of the most glowing of the group."

Now her eyes stares, Iguro, accompanied by the beautiful Mitsuri. 

She blushes when realizes that Iguro and Mitsuri are fond of each other, and wonders what their relationship was like.

There too, it's not hard to Shinazugawa, with an incomparable charm for his scars, he certainly draws attention.

She watches Kochou's gentle smile and appreciates it too, and then her eyes meet something different, from everything before...

-" This man is so tall, even the bejeweled handsome man suddenly became small next to him...

His body seems to have been carved by hand, like an art made in marble, his skin is white with a slight pinkish tinge, his short black hair has a frizzy shape but it further frames the expression on his face, his eyebrows are thick but in contrast he has the delicate features. "He sounds so mysterious... Who is he?"

The mysterious man was the pillar of the stone, Himejima Gyomei, he was absorbed in his own world, with his hands immersed in the water where the goldfish were, he calmly moved his hands in gentle circular movements, to feel what was around , several goldfish, he could catch some with his own hands, using his keen senses, but he preferred to just contemplate the moment, Himejima loves animals, that suits his gentle nature.

The young Arisu was not known for the pillars, nor could she, as she was a humble girl.

She had lost her family to the onis attack in her village where few escaped with their lives, she had many losses, a huge wound had been opened in her chest, no family or friends she was just watching the world around. 

But she knew that group of hashiras, not only because of their fame, but because soon she would be sent to work in the services provided to demon hunters, she would start the following week, so this was the first opportunity to observe her future superiors.

Arisu had a light brown hair, slightly wavy, her features were strong, her eyes were piercing, she usually drew male attention but was reserved.

When she finished watching the group she decided to enjoy the scenery around her walking slowly, when leaving her place she was noticed by some hashiras, who looked quickly but without pretension.

The big day has arrived...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Arisu was excited, after so long cloistered after her loss, she allowed herself to feel the excitement of a new experience.

She was imagining.  -"How will it be? What will be my responsibilities, will I be accepted in a new place?" 

... Fear and anticipation took over Arisu's mind, she was anxious.