The description

"- Did you really think you could have Himejima-Kun's attention in that way? You usually think more than that Hina, frankly, what went through your mind?..." Said Kaito leaning against the doorjamb, as he contemplated Hina in tears after Gyomei's harsh words.

"- You say that as if you weren't trying to approach her too." Answer Hina.

"- It's different in my case. I didn't know she was engaged, besides what I have for Arisu is appreciation, so I treat her well. I can see through people, you know. And if I wanted to have her for myself , I would like it to be a spontaneous choice on her part, not a trick of mine. In your case, I believe you don't even like this guy, you wanted to test your seduction skills, we know you don't need that, right? Well, I'm sorry for your disappointment at this time, but this one is of a nature I can't heal it. Use your gifts in another way, Hina." Kaito retires now to train with Tomioka Gyuu.
.
.
.
.
.
.

🦋🦋Meanwhile at the mansion butterfly...🦋🦋
.
.
.
.
.

"- Arisu, let's enter the room and I need you to focus on what we were already doing, but now we will have a reinforcement. You need to collaborate, you already get along very well with Nezuko, don't you? Then you will have to accept a new member in our fight, do you understand?" Said Shinobu with one hand on the door handle about to open the room.

Arisu didn't quite understand what it was about, but because of her trust in her mentor, she agreed.

Shinobu slowly opens the door and there is Tamayo and Yushiro, so Shinobu proceeds to introduce them so they can work together.

When talking for long hours with Tamayo, Arisu felt sorry, because Muzan had taken what she had most precious, her family, by the hands of Tamayo who cried when remembering them. Arisu began to comfort Tamayo, and felt affection for her, so, decided from that moment on, they started to collaborate with each other in their research with clear objectives.

Meanwhile at the Gyuu's residence, Kaito was training with him, who remained silent, Kaito was fighting with his original sword, and ceased his attacks. Standing in front of Tomioka thrusting his sword in front of his body Kaito asks.
"- Tomioka Gyuu, what's your biggest fear?"

"- Why is this now, we are in the middle of training, and why would I tell you that?" Gyuu replied.

After looking at Tomioka for a while Kaito asks.
"- Your biggest fear has already happened, hasn't it? Losing the ones that you love."

Gyuu has his eyes wide and before he could answer, Kaito hits him again in continuation of training, they develop throughout the day, synchronizing their movements, after all this, Kaito do a sign with his fingers in farewell already walking backwards to the pillar of water, which looked at him intrigued.

All the hashiras were summoned to a meeting with the master Ubuyashiki.

Everyone has new instructions.
In the days before, many could see that Ubuyashiki's condition was delicate, but somehow he managed to attend the meeting by himself.

The hashiras arrive for the meeting at the Ubuyashiki mansion. The girls as usual are in the kitchen with the meal preparations after the meeting. Ubuyashiki has insisted, as you never know when they will have the opportunity to meet, or who will be there. The days were filled with uncertainty, they saw the need to unite.

In the kitchen are the girls, Aoi, Maya and Arisu, who despite having researched all day offered to help.

Most pillars always stop by the kitchen for a snack before meetings. And of course Kyojuro is a master, he takes some takoyaki dumplings and puts them in his pockets to take to the living room, thinking that no one is noticing but even if they were Kyojuro wouldn't mind.