The Stone and Wind

The brands resonates...

Gyomei has the many branches that dive into a beautiful adornment like a wo wonderful sketch around the unimaginably strong arms that he possess.

Not only Gyomei, but on the another warrior features, as if in a vortex on Shinazugawa expression, it's visible that the weathervane bring the powerful storm to arise.

the stitches seal the division of death. Sanemi in determination, wields the sword.

The body marked by signs of struggle through time, assumes the posture when getting up, it's time to move foward with the conrad, with the same purpose.

The mark enhances Sanemi's reflexes as he goes with all his strength a hurricane with his hope in hands, his Nichirin to meet the upper moon one.

Kokushibou again, run his eyes over Sanemi, now with the awakened mark, but on Sanemi's eyes Kokushibou can see the brand of sure of his will to end all this.

The duo moves in coordinated movements, Gyomei wields his Kusarigama as light travels through the wind pillar blade's sword dazzling the eyes of Kokushibou, who is admiring the pillars' performance. The attacks around him at an enormous speed, with swords, chains and spheres. He take his senses to avoid any one, as a mistake could be the end of the line.

Kokushibou doesn't repress the sentences hovering in his mind. He sees how Shinazugawa can adapts quickly to the situation even after deep cuts, it's as if he's never been targeted by the carnivorous blade that now watches him.

While this Gyomei manipulates his weapon masterfully.

Kokushibou's situation it seems more difficult than before, he quickly decides to destroy Sanemi's sword.

But Sanemi, in a high speed, manages to avoid it.

The number one still wants to take the outside the battlefield the razor that can turn him to ash, just distracted in his goal, which is clearly a mistake, Gyomei gets the opportunity, he is attentive and as if seeing everything through his connected senses, working together like an orchestra, the blow delivered with Himejima's huge axe, it hits Kokushibou's ear, causing the eyes of Muzan's confident pupil to be totally surprised.