Until The Sunrise (hope)

Vigorous blows, clenched teeths, and sweat, mark the warriors who are tirelessly fighting the most feared creatures in existence.

No matter how hard everyone tries blows on him with the nobles Nichirin blades, because they know that Muzan's most implacable enemy is the majestic star that lights up every morning.

Pillars and swordsmen have never wanted so much to feel the searing heat of the sun on their skin.

Water, flame, wind, sound, stone, love, serpent, thunder, beast, are fiercely attacking again and again.

Something still unidentified hits Muzan, a different form of all techniques used so far. Numbing blows, like the feeling of being in a blizzard. A feeling of being burned by something as icy as a polar edge, slicing through his limbs.

Muzan watches him, his gaze flooded with anger in an aspect of reddish color by the blood that runs quickly in his tissues, facing the person responsible for the painful sensation that afflicts him.

"- Ah...HOW PATHETIC... AKAZA, YOU CAST TO THE HUMAN SIDE JUST TO GET A QUICK DEATH, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE WITH THEM ALL?"

Someone is not happy to have lost a member of their squad.

The pillars gasp, enduring the excruciating pain resulting from the contact with Kibutsuji's blood inserted into their bodies by the blows.

It is visible to observers that they need help. Fast, Yushiro comes to their rescue. The figure of an air-equipped feline leaves Muzan intrigued. Triggered antidotes bring temporary relief from symptoms. The pillars were believing that it would not be possible to fight until dawn, but with that, a shred of hope appears. Their hearts are seeking as one, their victory.

Hakuji was the trigger. Muzan, only allows himself to be blinded by hatred against everything that breathes. The tentacles of the king of onis become invisible to the eyes of the pillars due to the incredible speed with which Muzan moves them. And in a savage attack all the pillars disappear from the sight of the remaining swordsmen and support staff. Kanao, Genya, Arisu, Yushiro, Murata and the others are roaming the surrounding landscape, desperately looking for everyone who is mostly unconscious from shock.

Many of the pillars were thrown against solid structures and lost some of their limbs. Gyuu has his arm gripped to his sword, but not to his body.

Gyomei loses part of his left leg and the blood loss is considerable.
Obanai and Mitsuri have multiple fractures in addition to internal bleeding. Sanemi is unconscious, in addition to his exhausting fight with the superior moon, he has also lost a lot of blood.
Uzui lost part of his right arm. And everyone else was traumatized by the impact. Hakuji, Kyojuro broke their legs, Kyojuro left and Hakuji right and also fell asleep in the middle of the arduous dispute.

Muzan goes to the remaining ones and Kanao is in front of him, she is on her knees and exhausted, as she was attacking with her mentors. Kanao gave a quick performance, but the speed took all of her dynamic energy. Muzan proceeds guided by his bloodlust.

  Muzan proceeds guided by his bloodlust