Melody

Kyojuro survived, but is wounded, and is being carried by Himejima, who holds him without difficulty.

*** (Image credits to the artist)****

They are on their way to the butterfly mansion, where the wounded will receive their care.
Close behind, Tanjiro is supported by his swordsman friends, who are somewhat relieved that Kyojuro is okay.

"- Beware Himejima-Kun, Arisu might get jealous to see you with someone else in your arms."  Says Kyojuro laughing.

"- Apparently you're already recovered Kyojuro, you can even make jokes, I think I can even throw you in the river, as I do with the students, it can refresh you."  Gyomei replies that he continues to walk with Kyojuro.

"- I believe I do prefer your arms to the river Himejima-Kun hahaha."

"- Stop talking Kyojuro, look we're here, besides, I think someone might be more jealous than Arisu."  Himejima said as he headed for the mansion gate, where Maya was running to meet them.

"- Kyojuro!!!"  Shouts Maya putting her hands on his arms."

"- Calm down, I'm fine. " Says Kyojuro.

Himejima enters the mansion and upon entering the room, he carries him to the bed, and then the medical team arrives to assess the injuries.

Kyojuro is evaluated by a doctor, who decrees bed rest, but first, Kyojuro will under go surgery.  The impact of Akaza's blows, opened part of Kyojuro's organs, it is necessary to avoid the loss of blood.
Maya is in tears around him.

Himejima consoles her.  "- He'll be fine, don't worry, the worst is over."
Maya, with tears in her eyes, thanks.

Kyojuro is silent, but he is surprised by Maya's attitude, which upon being watched by everyone around her, is clearly destabilized.

Maya observes Kyojuro who is sitting on the gurney, where he will be taken to surgery, he looks her in the eyes, now with a calm and compassionate expression and reaches his arm to Maya's face and slowly wipes one of her tears with his thumb.  He smiles at her, and still silently kisses her hand. 

After that, the team, along with Kyojuro, enter the operating room.
Maya nods to Kyojuro, who smiles back.

The Shinobu pillar arrives at the scene, to follow the procedures.
Kyojuro is thus taken to surgery.

Maya sits in front of the closed door, where Kyojuro is being operated on.  She sits with her arms over her legs and her hands are clenched and tense and her face is turned to the floor, she impatiently waits for the minutes that feel like hours. 

Time passes slowly.

Before being operated on, Kyojuro, besides Maya's company, has around him several worried people, including the swordsmen who went on the mission and Himejima, who are Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke.