Disturbance

Hello everyone...

⚠️Guys, from here I'm gonna use some material from the manga, so you can see spoilers and changes.

.
.
.

In a triumphant sigh Muzan speaks.

"- Finally, after all this time the sun will be mine, what a sweet reward after all this waiting... centuries and centuries..."

After know more about Nezuko's capacity, who didn't die from having her body exposed to the sun, when he was in the blacksmith village and fought together with Tanjiro and the pillar of mist, Tokito Muichirou, and the pillar of love Mitsuri Kanroji, he knew that they defeated the upper moons, four (Hantegu), and five (Gyokko).

There were now the top rankings, six and four (which were replaced), and the original top three, three, two, and one.

It was an uphill struggle, but it made it possible for Muichirou to regain his memories amidst the chaos.

Until then, the talented boy was always in a state of anesthesia, not always alert to what was going on around him, due to his amnesia.

Muichirou had trouble remembering who he really was. But, now he could remember his family, which he lost earlier. Muichirou had a purpose for him from then on, and he would use all his talent to see it through to the end.

.
.
.
.
.
.

A few weeks earlier...

"- Okay, breathe, just one more time, try." Arisu repeated to herself, about to mix the last substance next to the test tube. She pours and looks through the thin layer of glass and a smile came out. "- I can't believe."
She calls Kochou and Tamayo, who were working on side projects so they could see if there was even a little hope.

"- Arisu, I must say I'm impressed, in such a short time it was possible for you to develop this medication, but be ready if you don't have the expected result, don't get frustrated, you can always start again, remember this." Said Kocho. And Tamayo nodded in agreement.

"- Shall we test it now?" Kocho asked.

They more than quickly headed for the Ubuyashiki mansion. He was skeptical upon hearing it, but why not?

"- It's all right." Said Ubuyashiki, lifting the sleeve of his haori for the substance to be injected on his arm.

Arisu, was devoting herself to a cure or at least a temporary treatment for Ubuyashiki's disease.

With Ubuyashiki's blood samples and other recently discovered elements, made it possible for her to develop the medication to delay the advancement of the disease, so it was possible for Ubuyashiki to continue to give direct instructions to the pillars, in the face of the imminent fight that was to come.

Meeting ....

This was not a festive gathering to which the pillars were summoned.

Ubuyashiki was leading and reinforcing the new strategy with the pillars. They were all present.

As Ubuyashiki spoke, Kaito played with a peach in his hands, leaning in front of the door, looking at the sky that was starry, and soon began to be scolded by Shinazugawa.
"- You idiot, sit down and talk to the master as all of us. Can't you see that it's an important matter you shithead?" Sanemi says through gritted teeth in anger to Kaito, who looks over his shoulder and smiles at Shinazugawa.

"- Right, right, I'm going Shinazugawa, but listen, don't throwing me out the door like you did before, with me and your little brother, deal? Hahaha. Answers Kaito.