Muzan VS Ubuyashiki

Ubuyashiki is feeling the breeze in his face as he is in his room lying next to his wife Amane who is kneeling before him. It's a beautiful night.

She asks how he feels.
He holds his wife's hand and squeezes it gently. "- I'm kinda well my flower, thank you." He says with a smile.

Watching the scene is Kibutsuji Muzan, with a bored look, who came to meet Ubuyashiki after discovering the location through his oni number four, Nakime, which was used to replace Hantegu, when he was defeated in the arduous fight in the village of blacksmiths.

Kibutsuji did not come as a surprise to Ubuyashiki, who already imagined that he would be found at some point.

Muzan is standing in front of Ubuyashiki's bed in silence. While the wind that comes through the door blows his black hair to the sides.

"- Describe him to me Amane." Ubuyashiki speaks to his wife.

"- He looks like a man in his early twenties, he has a red tinge to his eyes and his pupil is vertical like a cat's one."

"- I'm disappointed Ubuyashiki, I finally come after all these years to find the family that's been chasing me all this time, and I find a pathetic enemy like you on the brink of death, you smell like a damn corpse, Ubuyashiki." Muzan speaks with disdain.

"- Yes Muzan... I owe my illness and that of my family to you." Retorts Ubuyashiki.

"- I still haven't laid my hands on you, what do I have to do with this repulsive disease you have?" asks Muzan.

"- You don't know it yet, but you were born of our bloodline and that's why we've been cursed all these years. Children have died for generations for this. But it will end today. Despite your dream of having eternity.
You know, I've dedicated my life to defeating you Muzan, and I'm going to succeed no matter what." Ubuyashiki said.

"- Has this disease affected your brain? You talk expressing your delusions. I will have eternity as soon as I get my hands on Nezuko." Muzan replied.

"- You don't understand Muzan, I talk about the idea of ​​eternity... It's only the thoughts that are indestructible... Look, during these thousand years the thought and the desire to defeat you connected the hunters all this time, and also forgiveness, not once in all this time have you been forgiven.
And even though many unfortunate children gave their lives for this the thoughts that existed in their minds and hearts remain to this day. And that's something you'll never have, because you... And your kind... will disappear when you die, right?

Muzan has the essence of anger in his eyes, overflowing through his pupils. He is shaking.

"- Shut up." says Muzan with his being full of poison.

"- You can kill me... but my death will have consequences. And you will have to deal with them..."

Muzan already has his claws ready to claim Ubuyashiki's life.
But for no apparent reason, Ubuyashiki instantly disappears from his vision, he along with his wife and daughters playing around in the garden vanished. Even with his keenest senses, Muzan cannot detect Ubuyashiki's presence. The atmosphere is filled with a strange vapor. Muzan is contemplating his surroundings with his teeth clenched in pure hatred for not knowing what is going on around him. Muzan will not accept don't have control about this situation.

A few hours ago...

The full moon is shinning. Arisu stares at it for a while with the window is open. It's a beautiful sight, she does it from the research room. Then she retreats back to what she was doing.

"- Hello Arisu!" She has her back to the window but hears a familiar voice. Looking over her shoulders, she remembers of who belongs to those colorful eyes.