🍑 Peaches 🍑

They have been walking the path for some time now, so they come out of the forest and are now on a dirt road surrounded by orchards.

Arisu tilts her head in wonder at what she sees around, she sees several peach trees, not realizing that by admiring everything around she was even slowing down her steps.

"- It's all right?" She asked Himejima when she felt she was pulling a little more on Arisu's hand.

"- Yes, I'm sorry, I got distracted looking around. What beautiful trees and peaches" Answers Arisu.

 What beautiful trees and peaches" Answers Arisu

.
🍑
.
🍑
.
🍑
.

The aroma of peaches exudes as the two walk through the orchards.
Arisu deeply breathes in the fresh air and smells the sweet citrus aroma of peaches.

"- Want to pick some?" Gyomei asks.

"- Ah, I think you're already tired, besides, the ripest fruits are on the highest part, we can take a long time, maybe it's better for us to walk." Says Arisu.

Himejima doesn't respond and releases his hand from Arisu and walks over to one of the peach trees in front of her, which is loaded.

Peaches have a beautiful reddish coral color, in stark contrast to their vibrant green leaves.

Himejima wraps his hands around the trunk for a few seconds, as if studying his next moves....

He moves a few inches away from the tree and with his foot well positioned, delivers a blow to the center of the trunk. Upon impact, a veritable shower of peaches and leaves fall to the ground, while Arisu protects his head with his hands.

Fortunately, the ones that fell were the ripest and juiciest.

Arisu is surprised how simple it was for Gyomei to provide an express harvest, she is impressed by the strength he possesses.

"- Should be enough." Says Himejima.

Arisu happily agrees and takes from her luggage a handkerchief that can be used to transport the beautiful fallen peaches, she selects the most attractive ones.