A beautiful night

The girls were exhausted.  They had arranged everything, now was the time to rest.
Maya naughty as she always said.
"- Arisu come with us."

It was night and Arisu wondered where they were going at that moment.
She said.  "- Maya, my legs hurt I want to rest, I think I'll let this one go"...

Maya didn't accept the no and said.
  "- That's why you come with us."

Aoi reinforced the invitation, along with the other girls who participated in serving the dinner, so Arisu had no choice and decided to accompany them.

Walking with the girls through the forest, she felt a pleasant temperature coming from a fog not far away.

Maya said.  "- Have you ever been in a hot spring before Arisu?"

"- No, never."  She answered.

Arisu had never been, and was looking forward to her new experience.

When they arrived they undressed and entered the hot spring, Arisu placed her feet on the rocks taking care not to slip, at the same time, she could feel the warm water welcoming her body, it was a very pleasant sensation.

The girls, after a hard day at work, enjoyed that moment in the thermal waters...

Arisu soon began to feel her muscles relax and was silently looking up, trying to see the trees, but which were cloudy due to the steam of the water.

As Maya and the girls exchanged confidences and laughed, they talked about their favorite pillars loud and clear.

Maya excitedly talking about, Kyojuro, and other girls naming Sanemi and Uzui and Gyuu's names in their conversations, saying how elegant they looked and irresistible.

At that moment, Aoi approached Arisu who was quiet with her head resting on the edge of the fountain in a carefree manner and said.
"- You liked him didn't you? Himejima - San?"

Arisu replied. "- Let's say I just think he's adorable, kind, handsome and smart, no biggie... You know...
He is a dangerous combination… I need to stay away from him, that is.” She replied smiling.

Aoi replied.  "- I don't understand, do you want to get away? But you didn't even have the opportunity to meet."

Arisu replied.  "- Aoi, he didn't even interact with me, and it was enough for me to feel that way, if we get past that I'll be in trouble, all I'll get is a broken heart, that's how it always ends."

Aoi didn't expect that answer, she felt sad for her friend who seemed to run away from her own feelings.

The girls were listening intently, but Maya didn't have the heart to make any jokes this time.

They wondered in their thoughts why Arisu couldn't believe in love again.

The haze caused by the smoke was very strong, and that made it impossible for them to notice something essential.

They failed to detect any presence.

But they didn't count on the fact that at the fountain next door were none other than all the Hashiras who left after dinner.

They had the same idea as the girls and went to enjoy the invigorating thermal waters.

On that occasion there were only the boys: Kyojuro, Sanemi, Obanai, Gyuu, Muichirou, Uzui and none other than Himejima Gyomei.

And everyone was disconcerted and silent, listening to all the conversation that had taken place so far, because in the fog, they heard the girls coming and laughing, and they didn't want to scare them, they didn't make a sound, but by not revealing their presence , the hashiras were able to discover all the secrets confessed that night.

They were surprised by Arisu's fondness for Himejima, normally the girls were in love with Kyojuro, Sanemi and Uzui and Gyuu, but Himejima was a surprise this time.

Himejima shy and serious, he was sitting at the fountain, without reaction, he felt his face burning like a flame in a summer fire, he didn't know what to think, what to feel, what to do. He was intimidated like a boy.
He could have the strength of 4 men and defeat oni and be an invincible opponent in his fights, but he was helpless in the face of Arisu's praises towards him.

Uzui was tempted to say something to Himejima, but even he wouldn't dare at that moment.

The boys between them looked at each other with a funny expression, like children who had been mischievous, in a way it was an unplanned prank, but they held back in that delicate situation so they didn't do anything stupid.

So, as not to embarrass the girls, they patiently waited until they left the fountain.

Once they were relaxed enough they decided to leave.

In no time could they realize that all their confidences were heard by the ones they feared most.

What would happen from now on?....