Chapter 4: The Most Violent Sohma Ever Lived

A few days later (Natsu's POV)

It was early in the morning and Tohru and I had prepared a few riceballs with chives. Now Kyo was having a fit about it. We didn't know Kyo disliked chives though. If we knew, we wouldn't have made those riceballs in the first place. Tohru offered to make him something else, but then suddenly out of nowhere, Yuki shoved a riceball in Kyo's mouth while plugging his nose.

"Just eat." Yuki grumbled. "And stop complaining."

"Umm Yuki, I think Kyo will pass out." I sweat-dropped. "It's okay. Just sit down and relax."

"That's right." Shigure added who was reading a newspaper. "Kyo-kun will die if you don't stop soon."

Suddenly an unfamiliar sickly sweet voice called out.

"Kyo-kun!!"

I looked around to see a girl around my age of average build and height, with fair skin and had a pair of big, round dark brown eyes standing at the doorway of the living room. She had straight, upper-back-length brown hair which she left down with a ribbon at the back. She was wearing a short-sleeved dark yellow dress with a long-sleeved light yellow shirt underneath.

The Sohma males also turned around to look at the girl. Tohru also came to the scene and stood behind that Kagura girl.

"Hi there." Shigure greeted.

"K-Kagura!" Kyo stuttered.

"Kyo-kun." The girl named Kagura muttered, tears forming in her eyes. "Where have you been for four months? Why didn't you tell...? I... I missed..."

Then suddenly out of nowhere, the girl punched Kyo straight on the face, sending him flying across the living room. Kyo flew through the sliding door and fell on the lawn.

"I missed you!" she exclaimed.

Kagura then followed him and continued to beat him up. The riceball that I was eating fell out of my hand and landed on the floor. My jaw dropped wide open in shock. Even my younger twin was petrified by Kagura's sudden change of demeanor.

"What the..." I trailed off.

"Huh?" Tohru said, sweat-dropping.

"I was worried, you jerk!" Kagura yelled.

Our reactions made Shigure laugh and Yuki sigh in frustration.

"What the hell was that?" I asked. "Just now she was this sweet innocent girl from a sappy romantic movie who hasn't seen her lover in years and now she turned into a violent demonic person? Like what?"

"Time to fix my door." Shigure mumbled with anime tears rolling down his cheeks. "Why is everyone so fond of breaking my house?"

"Your house wasn't in the best shape when we came here for the first time, Shigure." I smirked at him. "Besides, no one is fond of breaking your house. People have better things to do in their lives."

Yuki chuckled at my statement.

"No need to be so sassy, Natsu." Shigure smirked back.

I stuck my tongue at Shigure and he chuckled.

"I was just kidding." Shigure responded.

"Okay, but most importantly, will Kyo be okay?" I asked.

I looked to see Kagura was still beating him up.

"He'll be fine." Yuki stated in a calming tone. "Looks like we need another door now."

"That's Kagura's way of showing affection towards Kyo." Shigure replied.