Chapter 43: Kyoko & Katsuya

Natsu's POV

Right now Yuki, Haru, Tohru, and I all went over to Kazuma's place at the Sohma estate to pay Rin a visit after she got discharged from the hospital. I was really happy and relieved when I saw Rin was now doing just fine with Kazuma taking great care of her. Boys and I all settled down in the living room while Rin and Tohru were roaming around in the garden, spending some time alone together.

"Will she be recuperating here for a while?" Yuki asked.

"Yes." Kazuma replied, taking a sip of tea from his cup. "She doesn't like the idea of a hospital or the main house."

"She was locked up, wasn't she? By Akito?" Yuki asked, looking at Haru.

"She says she doesn't want us to tell Honda-san. And she was scared of having anything more to do with Akito. I don't want Akito involved with her either." Haru sighed as he leaned over at the kotatsu table beside him.

"Okay..." Yuki mumbled and slightly nodded his head.

"By the way, Hatsuharu, where was Isuzu being held?" Kazuma asked.

Haru remained silent for a moment before speaking up.

"The cat's place..." Haru replied.

Kazuma's eyes widened a bit before he flashed out a small sad smile.

"I see. She was where Kyo is going." Kazuma muttered out.

Silence fell among us again as I quietly drank my tea and looked back and forth between the boys. Kazuma then looked at me and gave me a bright smile.

"We heard what happened to Hatori and Momiji. You must be really happy now, huh? For Hatori..." Kazuma asked.

That's right. The huge argument between Hatori and Akito following him and Momiji walking out of the Sohma main house was the latest hot gossip among the Sohmas at this moment. The news of Hatori and Momiji's curse-breaking spread like a wildfire in the Sohma estate and because of that Kureno's situation was revealed as well.

I let out a soft chuckle and nodded my head, setting my teacup down on the table.

"Hatori needed this freedom badly." I stated with a smile while looking down at my hands. "I know I sound really selfish right now because I believe all the zodiac members need the freedom from this curse and this bond, but it's just that... I don't know... I'm just happy for Hatori... Happiness I can't describe with simple words."

This made the boys soften their gaze on me as a smile slowly graced their features. I then looked up and smiled back at them.

"If Hatori, Momiji, and Kureno managed to break the curse and free themselves from the bond, I believe you guys can do it too." I added.

"Hope we can do it..." Yuki sighed, smiling.

"Yeah..." Haru mumbled out off before his gaze trailed over back to Rin again. "Hope so..."

A few days later

After school was over for today, Tohru and I went over to Kazuma's place again as my younger twin insisted to visit the Sohma girl again. As we walked up to Kazuma's house, we saw Rin cleaning the lawn with a broomstick. But we realized that she was alone. Shigure was there as well.

"Bad luck for you, huh?" Shigure spoke up making Rin turn around and look at him. "Not only did you not find a way to break the curse, but I also hear something pretty bad happened to you. Learn any lessons about recklessness?"