My MHA & JJK stories

The Crimson Butterfly [My Hero Academia X Tokyo Ghoul]

It wasn't until he met her for the first time that their encounter made him believe that the world is just as beautiful as her

It wasn't until he met her for the first time that their encounter made him believe that the world is just as beautiful as her. She was brighter than the summer sun, prettier than the spring flowers, kinder than the winter moon & warmer than his blue flames. She was his first and only love, his life, his biggest fan, his supporter, his playmate, his healer, his everything... Even after his supposed 'death'.

 ~~~ 

People are not born equal.

That's the hard truth I learned at age four. But that was my first and last setback.

It all began in Keikei City in China with the news that a bio-luminescent baby was born. After that, exceptional individuals began popping up all over the world. The cause was unclear. Time passed and the exceptional became the norm.

Fantasy became reality.

At present, 80% of the world's population consists of superhumans with special abilities. The world is in chaos and a profession that everyone once only dreamed about entered the spotlight. Along with the exceptional abilities came an explosion in the crime rate. While nations struggled to overhaul their legal systems, brave individuals took up the mantle of heroes straight out of comic books, protecting the people from evildoers. With public support, some quickly acquired the right to serve as heroes in an official capacity. Depending on their performance, they have the potential to earn.

With the quirk I was born with, I never dreamed of becoming one of those greatest heroes. I was bullied and feared by people around me because of the quirk I inherited from one of my parents. I was called a 'demon' child because of this. But then one day something happened. A boy who was a very close friend of mine said something really inspiring to me which lightened up my spirit and encouraged me to finally pursue my dream of becoming a hero.

He said - 'You can be a hero as well, Nana-chan!'

And that was it. That's what I needed to hear. His inspiring words made me believe that anything is possible.

Fantasy became a reality which led me to become one of the greatest heroes ever lived. 

~~~

 We all are familiar with the two most well-known anime/manga series called "Tokyo Ghoul" and "Boku No Hero Academia". What if there is a quirk that existed in the world of BNHA called the Ghoul Quirk? 

 || My Hero Academia ft. Tokyo Ghoul || 

 (Follows the canon storyline of My Hero Academia & is up-to-date with the MHA manga.) 

[Dabi/Touya Todoroki X OC X Shoto Todoroki X Katsuki Bakugo]

Lovely & Deadly [Jujutsu Kaisen] 

"Satoru, I have an offer for you." the woman spoke up and the white-haired boy looked up through his sunglasses. "Well, it's more of a request than an offer if I be completely honest with you... Also, I know a lot has happened in your life recently and all..."

"Let's hear it." Satoru replied, resting his arms on the kotatsu table.

The woman let out a heavy breath and looked straight into his eyes.

"I want you to take Nana under your supervision and make her a strong jujutsu sorcerer like her mother." She stated.

Satoru's light blue eyes went wide open as he stared at the woman in front of him in surprise.

"You're asking me to take in Nana-chan with those Fushiguro siblings? Granny, you know Megumi-kun's father is the reason why Akiko sensei isn't here with us anymore, right?" Satoru asked, still feeling quite shocked about this.

"Let the children remain unaware of this." the woman replied. 

 [A story of a young girl's journey who becomes one of the greatest sorcerers ever lived.] 

[Satoru Gojo x OC x Megumi Fushiguro x Others]

A/N: The stories are published both in my Quotev and Wattpad accounts. If you like, pls check them out.