Chapter 22: Brothers

Natsu's POV

Ayame had come by for another visit, again.

Today, for some reason, Yuki woke up from bed early in the morning. Usually, on day-offs, he stayed in bed late. So for that, he was in a foul mood. But Ayame being Ayame, barged into the bathroom when Yuki was washing his face and started blabbering about brotherly love again. At one point the sleeve of Yuki's shirt got torn because of his older brother. Yuki got more irritated and I took the matter in my hand by smacking Ayame's head with my harisen fan and dragging him back to the living room.

Yuki, Tohru, Shigure, Ayame, and I were now in the living room with Ayame spitting out nonsense while sewing Yuki's torn shirt, and I watched Yuki who was sitting beside me with frustration and exhaustion all over his face was grumbling curses under his breath. I sighed and patted his shoulder, giving him the strength to endure his brother.

"I've finished! Go on and try this on!" Ayame stated, finishing his sewing.

I looked over and noticed Ayame embroidered 'Brotherly Love' on the back of Yuki's shirt. Shigure and I burst out laughing while Yuki yelled at Ayame in pure frustration.

"What the heck did you do to it?!" Yuki exclaimed.

"Hahahaha!! What this?! What's with this embroidery?!" Shigure laughed out loudly and uncontrollably, holding onto the shirt in his hands.

"It's a representation of my pure oath to never leave Yuki's side." Ayame replied nonchalantly.

"You didn't have to embroider weird words on my shirt!" Yuki yelled but Ayame looked totally unfazed.

"Your brother poured his overflowing love into that embroidery. Treasure it." Shigure stated as he suddenly stopped laughing and looked at Yuki with a sparkly aura.

"Don't say that when you were roaring with laughter seconds ago." Yuki and I stated in unison, deadpanning at him.

Thankfully, Ayame didn't stay as long as he did the first time he visited. He did end up giving me and Tohru some cards for his business though. They were advertisements. Ayame ran a boutique shop which I learned from Haru and Momiji a long time ago. Yuki never really cared about it before, so naturally, when Yuki said he wanted to see if I was quite surprised. Then again, he had no idea what Ayame's shop was like.

"I think I'd like to take a look at this shop of yours, to see if it's really as great as you say." Yuki said.

Ayame went into shock for a second before going around the house and telling everyone Yuki had an interest in seeing the shop. He went to Kyo's room telling him not to tag along which resulted in Kyo kicking him out of his room. Ayame even called Hatori, but Yuki quickly grabbed the phone away.

I chuckled and looked at Yuki.

"Do you really wanna go? I heard he technically sells men's dreams. Sounds like a themed sex club to me." I smirked.

Yuki froze at my words. But he had already given his brother his words, so he was going no matter what. I looked back at Ayame. It was kind of cute how excited he was. He really does want Yuki to be more invested in his life, as well as the other way around. I couldn't say no to Ayame when he invited me to come to his shop as well. He was just so happy. It was nice that Yuki was reaching out to his older brother.

"About my brother, I've decided I'm going to try. Even if it's just a little bit I want to understand him more, and Natsu-san, I'd like it if you came with me." Yuki stated.

"Of course, I'll go. I just hope I'm not intruding." I smiled.

"No. Not at all."