Chapter 11: To The Sohma Hot Springs

Natsu's POV

After the final exam was over for this semester, Momiji invited me, Yuki, Kyo, and Tohru to the Sohma hot springs. This invitation was Momiji's White Day gift to me and Tohru for Valentine's chocolates.

"Wow! This is a wonderful inn!" Tohru smiled as we all were standing outside the Sohma Hot Springs.

"Yeah, it is." I smiled as well.

"It's wonderful on the inside too!" Momiji grinned.

"Thank you, Momiji. For inviting us here." I smiled.

"You're welcome, Natsu-chan!" Momiji grinned.

We were surrounded by nature. I took a deep breath, inhaling in the earthy aroma. It was so nice and refreshing. Just then, the door to the hot springs opened. We all turned around to see a creepy lady fall to her knees. She was leaning against the door. She looked like a zombie. Tohru freaked out and quickly hid behind me. Even I was a bit startled at the sight of the lady.

"W-Welcome... to the inn..." the lady stated before she started screaming in our faces in a very terrifying way. "Please! Make yourselves at home!"

"Natsu-Nee!" Tohru cried, totally frightened.

"I'm here, Tohru." I said in a calming voice as I held my younger twin in my arms. "Don't worry."

I looked over at the Sohma boys and none of them seemed fazed. Momiji told me and Tohru not to worry as he informed us that the lady was the hostess of the hot spring.

"I apologize for startling you." The lady smiled faintly as she began to lead us the way.

"I-It's okay." Tohru stuttered.

"She's a Sohma too!" Momiji smiled. "But she's in frail health, so she lives here partly for medical reasons."

"Understandable." I stated.

We then stopped walking and the hostess turned to face us.

"I apologize again if I startled you and your sister." she said to me.

"No, it's okay." I smiled at her.

"We're here. This is your rooms." She gestured at the door in front of us.

The lady opened the door and we looked walked in as I looked around in awe. The room was huge and very well furnished.

"Tohru-san, Natsu-san, I've prepared a room for you two adjacent to the young masters." The lady stated.

"Thank you." Tohru smiled at her.

"So this means I've gotta share a room with damn Yuki?" Kyo frowned.

"I see you two still don't get along." The lady noted. "I'll put up screens to partition the room. Please rest easy."

"That's not the issue." Kyo stated. "Why do I even have to be with him-"

"I bet you're just saying that cause you wanna sleep in Tohru and Natsu-chan's room!" Momiji chimed in.

"Huh?!" Kyo exclaimed, his cheeks became all red.

"Despicable." Yuki commented in disgust.

"That's not what I meant!" Kyo yelled. "Momiji, don't randomly say stuff like-"

Suddenly the lady grabbed Kyo by the collar and started to scream in his face.

"Kyo-chan! How do you say you want to room with two girls?!" she screamed, glaring at the boy. "I always believe you were a good boy despite being the cat! When did you become so lascivious?! This is horrifying!!"