Chapter 47: Hatori's Resolution

3rd Person's POV (At Sohma Main House)

At the Sohma main house, Akito was getting ready to head out to Hatori's place to pay a visit to the Honda sisters. She wasn't able to see them after Natsu regained her consciousness and lost her memories. As she stood in front of a mirror and finished buttoning up her shirt, a familiar voice called out from behind her.

"Where are you going?"

Akito let out a small gasp and quickly turned around. It was Kureno who leaning against the doorway with crossed arms across his chest.

"K-Kureno..." she mumbled out in a soft voice. "What are you doing here?"

After that small incident between Akito and Kureno, she told him not to come back to her again, saying that she set him free for good. She was quite surprised that he actually dropped by to visit her. But then again, this was Kureno we were talking about. Even after what happened, he still cared for Akito. He was just too kind.

"Just dropped by to visit you..." he replied. "Looks like Natsu is finally able to recall you. Are you going to visit her now?"

Akito simply nodded her head in response as her face started to heat up.

"I-I want to apologize to her... Tohru as well... I want to talk to them about my problems... I want to know what I should do." Akito stated.

Kureno quietly listened to her before flashing out a warm smile.

"If that's the case, then you should go... You'll feel much better after talking to the Honda sisters." He noted out.

This made Akito smile back at him in response.

Natsu's POV (At Hatori's place)

I simply stared at the woman in front of me in shock.

Kana Sohma?

Why is she here?

What does she want?

And most importantly, how come she remembers Hatori?

As far as I recalled, Hatori locked away her memories of him and their past relationship. There was no way she could remember him.

I looked back and forth between Hatori and Kana in confusion as the Sohma doctor finally succeeded to push his ex-girlfriend away from him. Hatori let out a huff and furrowed his eyebrows a bit.

"What are you doing here, Kana?" he asked in annoyance.

"I came to see you, silly." She giggled before her gaze trailed over to me and Tohru. "Who are they, Hatori?"

Hatori looked back at us and his purple eyes met my brownish amber ones. I looked at Hatori with anticipation, wanting to know what he was going to say. I recalled him calling me his 'lover' and kissing me. I could even recall him talking about marrying me or something like that. I wanted to confirm if it was true if I was really his lover or not.

What are you gonna say, Hatori?

Am I really your lover?

Hatori's POV

There's no way I can introduce Natsu as my lover even if I want to...

Natsu doesn't even recall us dating...

For now, she could only recall the day we first met, that's all...