Chapter 25: The Angsty Sohma

Natsu's POV

Last night, after spending time with Hatori at the beach, he walked me back to the vacation house I was staying at with the others and went back to Akito's vacation house where he was staying at.

When I walked into the house, something unexpected happened. Turned out, Momiji, Kisa, and Tohru were spying on me and Hatori the entire time and saw us confessing our love to each other and sharing a kiss. And then, they announced the news to everyone.

So much of keeping our relationship a secret...

But they promised that they would keep it a secret, especially from Akito, which made me sigh in relief. Let's just say, Tohru made a whole lot of pancakes, late at night, in order to celebrate mine and Hatori's 'Romance Day'.

The next day, all the younger Sohmas except for Kyo went to Akito's place. Again. Kyo, Tohru, and I were the only ones who stayed back at the vacation house. The three of us were spending our lazy time together by chatting and laughing. But surprisingly, Hatori came over to visit us at our vacation house.

"Hey." I greeted him with a smile, walking up to him.

"Hey." Hatori smiled back.

He stood in front of me and I stood up on my toes. I leaned up towards him and placed my lips on his. Hatori immediately kissed back. I could feel him smiling in the kiss. The kiss was completely blissful. Tohru was squealing and fangirling while Kyo rolled his eyes.

"Get a room you two." Kyo muttered.

A few seconds later, I pulled away from Hatori and turned to look at Kyo.

"Jealous that you're still single?~" I teased.

"Tch." Kyo again rolled his eyes.

I giggled and looked back at Hatori.

"By the way, why are you here? Shouldn't you be at Akito's place right now?" I asked.

"I just dropped by to see how you three are doing." He replied.

So he was worried about me, Kyo, and Tohru...

Hatori then looked at both me and Tohru.

"Sorry, I know you came here to have fun with everyone. I feel bad leaving you on your own." Hatori added.

That's right...

Everyone went to Akito's place again today...

So, Tohru and I stayed behind with Kyo.

But, there's no reason at all for Hatori to apologize to us...

I grabbed Hatori's hands and gave them a gentle squeeze. He looked at me and I smiled at him.

"Hatori, listen. Don't worry about us. We're absolutely fine." I stated and looked back to Tohru. "Right, Tohru?"

Tohru grinned widely and nodded her head.

"Of course! We're doing just fine!" she replied.

Hatori smiled at both of us and gently squeezed my hands.

"Okay, if you say so." he responded. "Then, I'll be leaving now."

Hatori was about to pull his hands away from my grip, but I tightened my grip, not letting go of his hands.

"Last night, Tohru made some pancakes, in order to celebrate our 'Romance Day'. Wanna try some?" I asked.

Hatori chuckled softly and nodded.