I N T R O D U C T I O N

Published Under Ethereal Pages Press

I N T R O D U C T I O N

The Hellion Twins are popular, hottest and notorious playboys and fuckboys. They are members of the basketball team, Demir. But when they met this girl, their minds and hearts went crazy. They fell head over heels in love with her at first sight, and they couldn't get her out of their minds.

There is something they have always been doing since they were kids --- that is to SHARE. Handa silang mag-share na kahit na ano, kahit pa sa babae.

Buong akala nilang dalawa ay walang babae ang magpapabago sa kanila. Akala nila ay habambuhay na silang magiging palikero at fuck boy.

But they never imagined that they were ready to change for her. Nagbago sila nang makita at makilala nila itong magandang dalaga.

Siya si Harmony Erdenay. She hates playboys, fuckboys and cheaters. The girl who doesn't want to fall in love again after her first heartbreak --- where her first boyfriend cheated on her and she witnessed how he cheated on her.

The Hellion Twins did not expect that she would get their attention, that they would be struck by her charm and beauty. That she could captivate their hearts and make them interested in her.

They were fascinated by her. She was the most attractive woman they had ever met. She is seductive, with a beautiful, innocent face and a ravishing body. And they can't stop being attracted to her.

They are willing to risk everything for her, they are ready to change for her. And their desire to possess her suddenly became an obsession.

Nang makita nila ang tulad niya at nalaman na nag-aaral ang magandang dalaga sa eskwelahan na pinapasukan nila ay nangako sila na aangkinin nila si Harmony kahit ano pa ang mangyari.

What they want, they can get easily.

They couldn't quite imagine that she would be their obsession. They are willing to be intimidating and dangerous just to get her. The Hellion Twins will do everything to make her fall in love with them. They will do everything to make her their property and they will make sure that she ends up in their arms.

They need her.

They want her.

And they are ready to love her.

She was their greatest obsession.

The Twins' Obsession.

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

Puwede niyo pa rin po itong basahin na hindi binabasa ang story ng magulang nila. Ang title po ay In The Arms of Hellion Triplets.

Started: August 1, 2021
Ended: September 14, 2021