P R O L O G U E

TWINS OBSESSION
Original work by ImaginationNiAte

[ Don't expect too much because it might disappoint you. This is a polyamory story where my female lead has a multiple romantic and sexual relationships. ]

They are not selfish in giving pleasure, lalo na sa mga babaeng kanilang nakakatalik. They can drive their women crazy and scream, especially the ones they have sex with. Yes, everyone calls them playboys and fuckboys.

They are the pride of the Hellion family. Dahil sila ang sikat na kambal mula sa kanilang angkan at kambal naman na anak ng sikat na Hellion Triplets.  Ang kambal na May magkaibang ugali.

LIAM ASLAN HELLION. The eldest who is always serious, has a cold and intimate aura. Ang hindi palangiti at ang pinakamahirap na pangitiin sa kambal. Animo'y pinaglihi siya sa sama ng loob.

At si LAITO INTARE HELLION. The youngest who is naughty, mischievous but approachable guy. Ang palangiti na maloko.

Nananalaytay sa kanilang ugat ang pagiging isang Hellion. Hindi sila madamot sa isa't-isa ngunit hayok naman sila sa pagpapaligaya pagdating sa kama. There is something they have always been doing since they were kids --- that is to SHARE.

Share anything they have, even women.

They are popular, gorgeous, hottest, rich, intimidating and dangerous Twins. They look like they were carved by a great sculptor. No one can resist them. No one tries to stop what they want. No one dares to cross their path.

For some girls, they are one of the most dangerous temptations. They are the famous Twins of Hellion. Katulad nga ng kanilang mga ama, may ilan din silang pangako na binitiwan para sa isa't-isa.

What they want, they can get easily.

Hindi sila mag-aaway dahil lamang sa maliit na bagay at higit sa lahat ay hindi sila magiging madamot sa isa't-isa lalong-lalo na pagdating sa babaeng kanilang matitipuhan.

Sabay nilang matitikman at pagsasaluhan ang babae na gusto nilang dalhin sa masarap na paraiso.

But they believe that no one will change what they are used to be. They will always be playboys and fuckboys. Walang babaeng may kakayahan na baguhin silang dalawa. No one has ever caught their attention and heart. They have never been in love. It is not in their vocabulary to fall in love.

Not yet.

Until they didn't expect to see her.

Everything has changed when they realized someone like her existed in this world. Ang kanilang pagnanasa ay mas lalong tumitindi at tila para silang sinasaliban ng apoy tuwing nakikita nila ang dalaga. Ipinangako nilang kambal noon palang na dapat nilang makuha kung ano ang gusto nila na walang kahirap-hirap.

And they want her.

Hellion Twins wants Harmony Erdenay.

Ang babaeng ayaw sa palikero at manloloko. The girl who doesn't want to fall in love again after her first heartbreak --- where her first boyfriend cheated on her.

They have never been like this in their entire lives! Nababaliw sila, para silang masisiraan ng ulo. The Twins did not expect that she would get their attention, that they would be struck by her charm and beauty. That she could captivate their hearts and make them interested in her.

They were fascinated by her.

She was the most attractive woman they had ever met. She is seductive, with a beautiful, innocent face and a ravishing body. And they can't stop being attracted to her.

However, they promised they would claim her no matter what happened. They will mark her as their property. They'll take everything from her. They are willing to risk everything for her, they are ready to change for her.

At ang pagnanais nila na angkinin ang dalaga ay bigla na lang naging obsesyon.

The Hellion Twins will do everything to make her fall in love with them. They will do everything to make her their property and they will make sure that she ends up in their arms.

Her mind, soul, attention especially her heart and seductive body. Aangkinin nila si Harmony kahit na ano pa man ang maging kapalit o kabayaran. Because they can no longer restrain themselves if their desire to get her becomes an obsession.

'Cause they want her.

They need her.

They will love her. And she is the greatest temptation and obsession of the Hellion Twins.