H U R T B Y M Y W O R D S

J I M I N

" Ok now go and make a coffee for me but hot " i said while looking at my file.

" Ok , anything else you need??" Rosé said which make me look at her.

" Did I told you to ?" I asked sternly.

She just stayed quite.

" Hmm ??" I asked her again.

" N-no , sorry sir " she said and bowed and left.

" Wait " I said which make her stop going.

She turn around and faced me.

" Did we have any meetings for today?" I asked her while my hands were in my pockets.

" Y-yes you have with jeon company " she said while looking down.

" Time ??" I asked.

" After lunch sir " she said. 

" Okay you may go now. " I said and she left.

I sat on my chair, well I have nothing to do so , I decided to have a check on my employees.

I walk out to have a check on my workers.

I saw one girl there with one guy talking with eachother which make the girl blush.

" Excuse me " I said which make them look at me.

" S-sir!??" The guy said while looking at me.

" This is a office understand!!, so better to focus on your work not on your relationship " I said and they both nodded and I walk further.

After few minutes~

I was still walking when someone bumped in me which make the drink fall on my chest.

" Ahh " the girl said and look at me with shockness filled in her eyes.

" What the heck rosé" I whispered not wanted to make anyone disturb here.

" M-miahae , I didn't mean to I was---" she was about to complete her sentence when I cut her off.

" Plz chaeyoung you are not a kid nor blind watch before you walk !!" I said and walk to my office.

She also followed me to the room.

" Sir I will give you another shirt from your private room " she said worriedly.

" Ugh!!....... Fine " I said and she walk to the room and took out a white shirt and a black coat.

" No need of a coat " I said and she nodded.

As I removed my shirt she turn around imediatedly.

" Ahh you should do it in the washroom, our company also have a freaking washroom " she said while closing yet eyes.

I smirked.

" Ahh don't lie rose you like it don't you ??" I asked while my handsome smirk was not leaving my handsome face.

" Plz d-don't lie sir " she sad while shuttering a bit.

" Then why are you shuttering?" I asked while done removing my shirt.

" Give that to me " I said and she give me the shirt still not looking back.

I smiled at her pureness.

That much pureness rose?

" Done " I said while she turn around.

She was about to leave when I asked her.

" So you don't answer my question" I said while sitting on my chair.

" What i-is i-it?" She asked while pretended like she don't know what am I asking about.

" Ahh rosé don't pretend like that " I said while smirking.

" Sir I am just your secretary nothing more , I should just do your work and also talk about just office work nothing more " she said straight forwardly.

" How dare you !??" I asked sternly and stand-up and walk towards her while she was walking a back.

Until her back meets the wall I pinned her to the wall.

" You are M Y secretary right ??" I asked and she nodded.

" So better to do whatever I say " I said.

" You are just a co-worker her for me nothing more , and don't think like that , like I like you and more , I don't even like your ugly duck face , you are just a bitch here barking in front of me , do you remember the first day when you came you was begging me to give a job cause your mother was near to die remember?? I hope that , that bitch, freak , ugly duckling die your mother , I also know you type of girls who they think that they will wear reaviling cloths and be straight forward and make boys fall in love with themselves and just use their money" I said while she was already tearing up.

She pushed me away and walk out and close the door shut.

I push back my hair in frustration.

I call my another secretary and tell her that to cancel the meeting.

C H A E Y O U N G

Whatever he did was wrong , I didn't mean to and he also said bad words towards my mother , that's not fair.

I take my bag and leave I think I should leave that freaking company and should find another job for myself.

I went straight to my house and cried until late, I didn't even did my lunch cause of that son of bitch.

I cried and cried and cried until there was no tears left. 

He always did this to me and also I am used to it but he never used bad words towards my mother like that.