W H A T I S Y O U R S A N D W H A T I S M I N E

J I M I N

WTF?

how can he spread these take news??

" Tell eunha to find about him that where is he RN !" I ordered she nodded and left.

And there jungkook and taehyung came with Lisa.

" Heyyy" jungkook Sid and sat on the chair in front of me and Lisa stand behind him and taehyung infront of jungkook.

" Hi " I said simply. While I was walking here and there while pushing my hair in frustration.

" What happend..?" Tae asked me.

" Nothin---" I got cutting off when I got a call from eunha.

" Sir first of all I traced his number then---"

" Just tell me where is he right now !!?" I yelled

" At basketball practice, with his friends beside the **** café ---" before she completed her sentence I hang up already.

I grab my car keys.

" Where are you going ??" Take asked me.

" It's my personal matter so better to keep away from my personal business" I said and rushed out.

A U T H O R  P O V

" We can't leave him like that and especially when he is angry " jungkook said and taehyung nodded and they both left Lisa there.

She understands them , so she decided to walk towards Jennie eunnie's portion.

After greeting her she started to talk and talk and talk.

ON THE OTHER HAND~∆

( IN THE CAR~∆ )

" You are crossing the limits of the speed " jungkook said

" Me?? Huh? That sehun guy is crossing the limits " jimin said while driving really fast.

" Who sehun- ohh that bitch ??" Taehyung sighed.

" What do you mean by the word bitch??" Jimin asked while still driving.

"I think I should tell you right now  That night , in seulgi noona's birthday he tried to get advantage of rose , she cried alot and said not to tell you " taehyung said which make jimin grip tighter on the staring and started to drive even more fastly.

When they arrive they all hoped off the car and walked towards playing sehun.

" Sehun " jimin said and sehun turned around and received a powerful punch from jimin.

" Stop hyung " jungkook said and he jimin from his arms.

" Leave me " sehun said cause he was also hold up by his friends he also got angry.

" Yeah yeah leave him , he need to beat up more by my precious hands that he would know what is his and what is mine " jimin said while trying to release from jungkook's grip.

" Why ?? Already these type of want this" sehun smirked.

Which make jimin and taehyung more angry.

Then both rush to him and started beating them.

Luckily they were also three so the battle was between 3x3.

___________.

TIME SKIP>>

All are now in a hospital, there wounds are now treating by the nurses.

Jungkook call Lisa after few minutes she came with rosé and Jennie.

" Omo what happened to you ??" Lisa asked worriedly while signaling the nurse to leave.

" Yeah yeah leave cause she is gonna jealous " jungkook said playfully.

" Shut up and put you head up so that the blood won't come out from your nose " Lisa said and held his chin-up.

" Is my beautiful face covered with blood then you can't see me aweee" jungkook teased.

" Shut up or else I am gonna leave " Lisa warned.

" Ok ok just hold my hand " jungkook said and hold his beautiful girlfriend's hand tightly.

" Ohh so they best you up right ??" Jennie asked taehyung while treating his wounds.

" Yeah really bad " taehyung replied.

" Aweee , they did really great but they shouldn't beat jungkookie cause he is good not gooder not the the goodest in all of you " Jennie said savigely.

" And I also remember that day when you was trying to flirt with me " jennie said.

While taehyung was mixed in her beauty.

" Now stop staring !!" Jennie Said which cause taehyung to flinch. 

" Why are you resigning ??" Jimin asked rose softly.

" Plz sorry I don't know that he was flirting with you I think you are ----"

" You are ---....?" Rose wanted him to continue.

" Nevermind btw plz don't leave and yeah don't take it negetivly I mean y-you know everything about me very well compare to the others. " Jimin said while looking down while rose was treating his knuckles with ice which were bleeding.

" Ok I won't ..... Resign but .... Why you fight him ...?" Rose asked while still looking down.

" Umm .... He was the one who spread fake rumors about us that we are secretly dating "

Chae chocked. " What happened. ??" Jimin asked. 

" Hm no nothing "

" Ok let me hold the ice your hands must be cold " jimin said and take ice from her hands and started treating his wounds.