Y O U C A N ' T E S C A P E F R O M M E D E A R

" are you kidding me??" I asked and stand-up. 

All of them shrugged except for the person.

" Who got you these papers ??" I asked, Jin hyung replied " jae - suyyna" he said simply.

" What the fuck ??" I cursed under my breath.

" So...??" Jungkook asked.

" It's fake all fake !" I said and sta back on my chair and pushed back my hair in frustration.

" Let just give them some personal space " taehyung said and all of them nodded in agreement and left.

" So it is all your plan right ??" I asked which make her look up at me.

" A-and why would it ??" She asked while stuttering.

" You should know !" I shrugged.

" It is not my-y pla-an " she said and stand-up while her voice cracked in the end.

I also stand up and walked towards her , I steped onwards , she stepped backwards , starring at her lips , same goes with her.

I stepped more closer , there is no space left between us , I collapsed myself on her, our body clicked to eachother.

She tried to push me but I didn't even budge even a little.

I looked up while smirking " you can't escape from me dear " I whispered in her right ear which make her looked up at me and we make an eye contact.

I lost in the eyes , her ocean eyes, in which coming out of this deep ocean is impossible.

" Dear cat , lemme clear it you , you were the one who pushed her and then you know what happened ??" I asked and raised my one eye brow.

" Also... Hear me..." She was about to say something , when I put my finger on her lips which cause her to stop , I again stared at her ocean eyes, she licked her lips , her tongue touched my finger.

" Omo don't just .... " I stopped myself from saying something stupid.

I rolled my eyes , and smirked.

" That much hungry ??" I asked while smirking , staring at her eyes, she widened her eyes.

I imitated her , " oh no aren't you ??" I asked.

Tears started to form in her sparkling eyes.

Oh no!!

" Don't act , I know what you type of girls actually want " I said and she tilted her head , tears were still in her eyes.

" I-i didn't ex-xpect this from you mother fu-ucker !" She said and pushed me back , and tried to runaway , but I hold her wrist gently.

" We aren't done yet " I said smoothly, while she was still facing me her back.

" I-i am done !" She said and tried to runaway from my gentle grip but it was impossible.

" Aw don't be such a bitch we need to talk " I said and pulled her wrist , cause her to spin , and her back clicked on my chest.

" L-leave me jimin or--" she was about to complete her sentence when she stopped by her own.

" Or...?" I asked and put my chin on the crook of her neck.

She tried to push me but she can't , I didn't even budge a little.

" I wil-ll le-eave you f-forever " she said and burst out crying.

I turn her around , she was sobbing hard, I cupped her cheeks , " shh stop crying " I said and hugged her gently, not want to hurt her anymore.

" Y-you don't believe m-me " she sobbed hard, and looked down.

I held her chin and make her face me, " you love me?" I asked. " N-no no no " she said while crying and hit my chest.

" Then why do you care about me ??" I sighed.

She looked up at me , stopped crying. " Yeah right , I shouldn't care about you " she said without shuttering even a bit.

" Leave me I m going" she said and turn around , I leave her this time.

She was about to left when she stopped by my words. " But always remember I love you " I said and she looked back at me by her shoulder and then wiped her tears away.

" don't give me hope for nothing jimin." She said that and left.

I leaved her this time.

I brushed my hair back , I opened the door and saw everyone glaring at me.

" What you did to her ??" Jennie asked rudely.

" I did nothing , she is just an extraordinary crybaby " I mimicked her and left there to me house.

I live with seulgi , now we are happy but I am not , I miss rose , her everything, I want her back.

I R E N E

"Alright sir " I said, bowed deeply and left to park company.

I reached here in around 40 minutes.

I parked my car in the parking area , stopped the engine , headed straightly to jimin's office , I can also get to know what's he doing currently.

I knocked on the door but no response , I waited there for almost 3-4 minutes , untill I decided to enter the room.

I saw no one except for silence and serene.

I have to give these files to jimin , and now he's not here what should I do ?.

I think I should put this file here and should inform one of his secretaries.

Yeah that's a good idea.

I put the file on the table was which JOE company gives me , I was about to left.

When I noticed something....

It was medical report of someone.

-------

Yo guys sorry for late update bcx of Wattpad got banned in our country but now I downloaded vpn for it m so happyyyyy

Buahahaha 😭😭