P R E G N A N T

C H A E Y O U N G

I am now wearing jimin's light blue shirt which read to my tights and going downstairs.

" Jimin I am pregnant and it's our child " I heard someone said I peeked a little and saw seulgi standing there beside jimin.

Tears started to form in my eyes.

" I just came here to tell you this , I will now take my leave bye " seulgi said and left.

I lossen my grip and hold myself and hold up myself with the staricase.

Which make jimin look at me. He run towards me.

" S-so she is p-pregnant and it's y-your child ??" I asked while crying.

" Plz chae let me explain " he Said.

" What ?? Huh explanation it's already clear p-plz just leave me IT FUCKING THE BOTH OF YOUR CHILD " I yelled at the top of my lungs.

" LET ME EXPLAIN!!!" He yelled back which make me flinch.

I just didn't let him explain and walk outside followed by him.

I booked a cab and he drove me off to my house , jimin ran a little then he gave up.

Tears were already formed in his eyes , he messed up his hair and kick the door of his house and went in.

" Yahh SEULGI YOU ARE A BITCH I WONT FORGAVE YOU AND I DONT ACCEPT THAT CHILD OF OURS, I MESSED UP !!!" I yelled.

C H A E Y O U N G 

I was thinking that everthing become ok but I was wrong.

I am now crying mess . I payed the cab and walk to my room weakly and locked up myself in my room and cried and cried and cried.

Until I fall asleep.

J I M I N

1 WEEK LATER~∆

she didn't come to the office and it's almost 1 week , I am sad , rose is sad and seulgi is happy.

I just want to slap her but I can't.

I tried to contact her but it was useless.

" I love you Chaeyoung I love you so much " I mumbled and messed up all my hair.

KNOCK KNOCK*

" Come in " i said and suha came.

" Sir you have meeting with---"

" Cancel all of my meeting" I said sternly and she nodded and left.

C H A E Y O U N G

Its now 12:53 and I am bored rn , I didn't even go to the company so I decided to call jennie unnie.

She didn't pick up my call so I decided to message her.

TEXT

Hey??

She didn't pick up my call not replied to my mssg.

I think I should go back to the company.

And join again.

I dress up and strat driving off to the company.

J I M I N

I pushed back my hair in frustration and walk towards the big glassy window.

And saw....?

Her car??

I saw her car i am so happy. I walk towards my cabinet and change my clothes into the pretty one.

I heard a knock on the door suha? Yahhhh.

" Yahh come in" I said sternly and the door opened and revealed my princess with coffee in her hands.

" Chae " I said disbelief and run towards her and hugged her tightly.

" A-ah I can't b-breath "
She said while rubbing her chest.

About coffee don't worry she already put that on the table.

" Sorry " I said while looking at her, my eyes sparkling.

" Btw why are you so happy , I am not even your girlfriend, nor wife nor your mistress" she said which make my heart broke into the pieces.

She said that and left i am sad but happy too that she is back.

And the one thing.that is disturbing me is ;

What about my child ??