I D F C

J I M I N

I am now drinking a wine , rn.

And rose is busy talking with a guy, *sip* , she is getting in my nerves.

But she looks so good in that dress.

(ROSE'S OUTFIT IS AT THE END OF THE CHAP😊 )

I am now staring at her which make her look at me but I was still looking at until I walk towards her.

"We ne.....ed to t....talk" I said and she furrowed her brows but she still followed me.

I walk towards my private room in out mansion.

I locked the door.

I pinned her to the wall.

"W-what you need ??" She asked.

"I need you " I said and she sighed.

" What"

" I .....nee.....d yo-ou " I said and looked down.

"Wae? you have t-that se-eulgi".she asked and her voice cracked in the end.

" You still? ..... H-hate her ??" I asked and looked up to her eyes.

" W-what do yo-ou mean by t-that ??" She asked shuttering.

" L-last time when you got drunk , y-you Said ......" I paused and looked down again.

" I-i said ....?" She asked and lowered her head to make an eye contact.

" You.....saidyoulikeme" I rapped last 4 words.

" What ??" She asked not getting what I said.

" That .... Time you s-said you l-like me " I said and blushed a little and looked away.

" And ... You also s-said that you h-hate seulgi cause she is m-my g-girlfriend " I said and looked at her still pining her to the wall with my one hand beside her. While my another hand is inside my pocket.

" You must got wrong info , i-i don't l-like you ok " she said and looked away.

" No no I wasn't d-drunk at ...... That time I am sure just you were drunk....." I said and she was still looking away.

" Sorry but I don't like you" and that sentence broke my heart.

" What ?? But at that time you said ---"

" Jimin i was wrong, totally wrong "  she said.

" Plz rossanné I ....... love.... you .....soooo... much " finally I confessed.

She is confused rn standing in front of me.

I confessed and she is confused.

"What about your child?????!!?" She yelled which make me flinch.

" I don't accept that child , that Fucking care !!!" I yelled back.

" You fucked up!!!!!, jimin you fucked up " she yelled the first three words and whispered last four words.

" Aniyo ..... Plz Rose !! I will make everything alright , just .... Wait for m-me" i said and she rolled her eyes. " I can't " she replied simply.

" Waeeeee!!!!!!!" I yelled at her.

" Plz jimin i have to go " she said and tried to move me aside.

" Plz ro--" " PLZ JIMIN !!!!! LEAVE ME FOR THE REST OF MY FUCKING LIFE " She yelled at the top of her lungs and tears were already formed in her eyes and left.

I punched the wall , which leave a small crack there and my knuckles started to bleed.

I just don't fucking care.

" Rose " I mumbled and then walk downstairs.

I saw her sitting on a staircase.

I walk towards her and sat beside her , she wiped her tears-- wait what is she crying.

She wiped her tears an looked at me then stand-up, I hold her wrist " l-leave jimin " she said but I didn't , I pulled her a little which make he sit back at her old spot.

I started to caress her palm , she tried to release but I don't let her , she tried many many time but I am a man the way more stronger then her in the end she gave up.

" What are you doing here rose ???"