M O V I E N I G H T

J I M I N

After that we started to watch Annabelle, I didn't watched to it , rose said the same thing.

So we decided to watch the movie.

I was sitting on the sofa while rosé was beside me and beside her was taehyung then Jennie.

On the other sofa it was jinsoo and lizkook.

We were now peacefully when the Annabelle popped out of nowhere.

Rose jump of cause of she got scare and hold my arm tightly.

A smile appear on my handsome face.

I hold her hand that was on my arm and she looked at me and i smiled and she just looked away without even giving me a reaction.

" I-i am going t-to drink water" rose said and walked away.

I looked around and saw jungkook and taehyung Wake up except them all were sleeping.

And jungkook was about to sleep while taehyung was sleepy.

I followed rose and saw her drinking water.

I coughed a little which make her look at me.

"W-what are you doing here??" She asked.

" Umm  nothin' all were sleeping so i decided to follow you" i replied.

" No need " she said.

" K" i said and turn around.

" Wait " she said and i smiled.

" What ??" I asked. 

" Can you please wait here till i nake something for my self to make , i am hungry and scared too , i can also make it for you too , i am a good cooker " she said and smiled.

" K " i replied simply.

" Why are you just replying with the word 'k'" She asked.

"K-- i am it's a kind of my habit " i lied.

" K....? Hahaha " she laghued.

I don't know what happened to me and i pinned her to the wall.

" What are you doing j-jimin....???" She asked while looking at my eyes straightly.    

I unpinned her and pushed back my hair in frustration, " do it fasten" i said and she rolled her eyes.

" Want some ??" She asked while showing me a chocolate cupcake.

And thrust it in my mouth.

"Awee" she said while eye smiled at me.

Don't smile like that rossanné.

I will almost fall for you.

After done eating we walk to the others while all were sleeping , i smiled.

" Let's go and get them some blankets and pillows" i whispered to her ears.

"Uhm.... K " she nodded and again eye smiled.

We walk upsrairs and walk to a room.

" Ahh this one is min-- " she was about to shout but i cover her mouth with my hand.

" Shut up you " i said while pointed my index finger to her.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook" she teased me while smiled and i just put my hands on my hips and rolled my eyes on her again.

"Pffft" she rolled her eyes on me.

" Let's go to the another " she said and we walk to another room.

Rosé take 3 blankets and 2 pillows and there one blanket was on the floor, the blanket was so smooth by that rose slip and but i catch her luckily.

And now she is beside me while lying on the floor, my arm my under her head and her leg was on my leg.

She was looking at me straightly in my eyes.

We were in this position for almost 2-3 minutes.

A smirk appears on my face.

" Don't you like the view and position as well" i smirked wider that before.

" You shut up " she said while slap my hard bare and beautiful and sexy chest while sitting straightly.

" How dare you slap my sexy hard chest ??" I asked while sitting as well.

" Don't be too much free to me " she said while still stand-up , i hold her wrist which make her look at me.