A R G U M E N T

I wake up due to my alarm and saw rose sleeping while hugging me her head was on my chest.

I wake her up cause we have shooting today and it's important.

Soon she wake up and walk towards washroom and stopped.

" What happened ?" I asked where walk towards her.

" H-headache " she said while holding her head.

" Cause you drink last night " I said and she sighed and looked at me.

" Did I say smth stupid ..."? She asked.

" Nothing just say that you love me so much " I teased which make her eyes widen in shock.

" Wha-what did you just s-said ...?" She she asked.

" You said that you love me so much " I repeat.

She looked down embarrassing.

" Just kidding "

" Yeah you son of bit---" "mouth young lady "i said " I DONT FUCKINGGGG CARE !!!" She shouted at me and turn around and walk to the washroom.

" Such a weirdo " I said while sat on the bed.

_______________

I am also done showering.

We both headed downstairs and saw all of them sleeping on the living room.

" Wtf ....?" Rose mumbled while smile and take a pic of them and smiled wider then before.

Some of them was holding bottles of beers.

"Hehe " I laughed and whispered to rose

" Let's eat in office now , on one is here to make us a breakfast and we are alsready late " I whispered and she nodded and we headed to our garage and was totally shocked.

There was almost 25+ cars.

"Omoooooo" rose said.

Thank God our car was in the end so I can reverse it easily.

We started driving to the office and it was quite afar away.

"Lemme listen to songs" she said and played the songs and it was 'WAP' by cardi B.

" Rose idk that you have that much of dirty mind " I teased.

" Shut the Fuck up " she said and I immediately shut up.

After 40 minutes we arrived.

I was entering to my office while rose was following me.

"Umm....you need coffee or anything else ....?" She asked while preparing my files and looking at them , and I was busy staring at her.

" Ani I am ok , just be ready we have a shoot "i said and stopped staring at her.

" Omo!! "

" What happ---" I got cut off when someone walk inside the room without knocking on the door.

And I fucking hate it.

" What the fuck seulgi !!?" I almost shouted at her , I got angry at her cause I hate it when someone came inside my room without even fuckin' knocking on the door.

" What bwabe ....?" She asked while trying to pout.

And was walking towards me.

I took a fast glance at rose who was busy glaring at seulgi then rolled her eyes.

Jealous ? I see

Omg I don't know that you are that much jealous rossanné.

But don't worry your jealousy will fade away soon.

" Jimin ?? , Jiminnn?" Seulgi asked while snapped her fingers in front of me.

She say on the table in front of my table.

" Don't ruin my papers , you are sitting on them " I said calmly.

" Don't worry i will press it " she try to make a joke.

" I am not in a mood of joking, stand-up from my papers " I said trying to hold my anger.

" Are your papers more important than me---" I cute her off.

" THEY ARE NOW GET YOUR ASS OFF FROM MY FILES AND GET OUT DON'T COME AGAIN IN MY SIGHT!!!! " I shouted at her , I couldn't hold my anger anymore.

" Why would i leav--"

" Shut up and leave!!!!!!!!" I yelled at her.

" I won't!!!" She yelled back.

" You FUCKING PARK JIMIN USED ME JUST FOR MY FUCKING DAD'S COMPANY , I HATE YOU PARK JIMIN, I HATE YOU , YOU LEAVE ME JUST FOR THIS SLUT , THIS BIT--!!!!"

PAAK!

" SHUT THE FUCK UP!! "

" I won't leave you that easily , I will make you mine soon let's see " she said while holding her red cheek and smirked and leave.

When she leave rose rushed to me.

" Are you okay ....?" She asked worriedly.

" Y-yes btw sorry , she didn't t said it but I am sorry, she called you bitch and slu---" " it's ok" she said and smiled.

_____________

PLZ READ 🙏

Also read out my friend's ff and it's about lizkook.

"GOT MY LOVE BACK" And it's about lizkook read , vote , and comment there love youuuuuuu.