F E L L

J I M I N

I was driving and she was looking outside blushing.

Utill ,

"Ahhh" I accidentally bite her finger really hard.

I parked my car Beside the road.

"Ahh rose mianhae I didn't mean to " I said while pulling her finger towards me and sucking to the blood.

Tears were shedding down her cheeks while staring at me.

" Idk that crybabies can also stare at handsome guys " I teased and she looked away blushing.

After I suck her finger I let it go and she sit straight and again I started to drive.

"Mommy I am hungry " I pouted.

" Daddy I can't feed u" she said playfully while rolling her eyes on me.

I smiled and started driving.

"Daddy" I mumbled.

" What?" She asked.

" No- nothing " i said while trying to focus on the road.

Time skip~

We have already arrived at jungkook's mansion I looked at rose and find her sleeping.

I shake her a bit so she slowly opened her eyes.

" Hey , we arrived that fast?" She asked while smiled.

" Yes " I said and she hoped out.

I parked the car and stop the engine and also hoped out and followed her from behind.

As I entered the living room , jungkook looked at me and stand up and started to walk towards me and hugged me like we met after 1000 years hehe!

" Yah jungkook we met a while ago " I said and he broke the hug and smiled.

Weirdo.

" Where is Lisa ??" I asked.

" Yah hyung she is my gurllll!!" He said.

" I know, I know, but I just wanna greet her "I replied.

"Right there" a familiar voice spoke from my behind , as I turn around and it was Jin hyung coming downstairs.

With wine in his hands.

" Hey hyung !!!" I said and hugged him.

" Hey supp" he asked.

" Nothing much btw when do you come??" I asked.

" before you come but I was sleeping upstairs" he replied.

" How's your company going ??" He asked while we headed towards the sofas.

I sat and beside me was Jin hyung and right in front of me was jungkook.

" Hmm great !" I replied and he just nodded and we started our manly gossips.

We were talking rn until we hear a loud voice of laughing from upsrairs.

We all look at each other curiously.

Untill we heard footsteps coming downstairs and we all know that , that was girls.

" Kaja kaja" I heard Jennie said while coming downstairs smiling sheepisly.

" What happened babe ...?" Taehyung asked and rushed to Jennie and hold her hands off cause she is his girlfriend.

"Nothing we were just watching a clip of when ...." She said while stopped and looked at me.

I shrugged.

" When....?." Taehyung was giving her a sign to continue.

" When jimin fell ahahahahahaha" she said and continue to laugh.

Wtf??

I rolled my eyes on her while the others also join her.

I just shrugged it off, they were laughing untill, we again heard heard footsteps coming downstairs.

" Let's umm....watch a movie " rose exclaimed and laughed cutely.

" Yes!!" Lisa joined her.

" She is right !" Jisoo noona also joined her.

" Which one ...?" Rosé asked as I noticed she was wearing :

I feeled annoyed but so what? Its her life nor mine

" Umm what about fifty shades of grey....??" I said while smirking.

" Yeah STFU" she said while looked away.

" Looks like u know this movie " I teased.

" Yeah bro " jungkook said while tapped me from behind.

" Control on ur harmons" taehyung said while smiled to Jennie.