F I N D I N G A B O U T S E U L G I ' S P R E G N A N A C Y

C H A E Y O U N G

I am now in my house.

I think I should tell jisoo ,Jennie and Lisa.

I just tell everything in a group chat and they all just relaxed me.

J E N N I E

I can't bare it anymore. Chae I am with you.

I text jisoo eunnie she said yes and we both got out , I also call tae for the help he said ok.
He is just a frnd to me but I have a little crush on him.
I admit it ahh it's embarrassing.
But it's ok everyone have.

I am now outside the clinic where seulgi did her checkup.

I know it bcz my friend , eunha , she is really good at collecting information about something or someone.

I nodded and tae and he nodded back and we went in while jisoo was waiting outside due to our plan , we don't wanna ruin it.

I walk in and told a nurse that I wanna check my blood group she guided me to a room while tae was beside me.

After few minutes the nurse came.

She take my blood.

" Ahh it's hurts " " it's ok it will be fine just in few minutes " the nurse said and rub my skin gently.

" Btw is seulgi doing her check up here ??" I asked straightly.

She looked at me with shockness filled in her eyes then she smoothened.

" Yeah why??"

" R u the 1 who is doing her checkup?" I asked and she nodded.

" Is she really preg or is this is all just an act " tae asked.

" W-what r u guys talking a-about ??"

" Is this true or not ???" Tae asked sternly.

"N-no it's not ok now I have to g-go !" She excused herself and left.

" Tae let her be ! , We will ask her next time " I said and he nodded and we left to the waiting area.

We get out and pick jisoo eunnie and went home.

J I M I N

Now i am in my private office thinking about rose.

"Sir you there ??" Rose asked and I fixed my self.

" Y-yeah come in  " I said and I the door opened, and rose come in with a cup of tea in her hands.

She put a cup on the table and said ,
" Mam Jennie wants to meet you " she said and left.

"Ok call her " I said and she nodded and left.

Jennie walks in, she put her purse in my table and sat in the chair infornt of me.

" What if I told you she is not preg ??" She asked which make me confuse and furrowed my brows.

" What?? I didn't t understand you...." I said and got serious.

*Explaination*

"What?????!" I said and stand up.

" But I am not confirm yet , I will find out soon " Jennie said and sighed.

" Ok so I will tell eunha to help you " I said and she shook her head.

" I will do it by myself " she said and smiled.

" Ok" I replied simply.

" Ok so I will leave now , I am going on a date with taetae" she said and blushed and I nodded and smiled at her , she smiled back and left.

I call my personal secretary and rose came in.

" You called me ?? Mr park " she asked and I nodded and pointed to the chair signing her to sit on the chair, as she obeyed me.

"What you said earlier ? I didn't focus" I said.

" Ohh I was saying that mr.park said that today night, it's a ball, and your company is invited" she said.

" Tonight ??" I asked and she nodded.

" Ok " I said and she stand-up.

" I will leave now " she said and left.

_______________

MY ANOTHER BOOK IS OUT NOW HUHU !!

EXCITED.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/285240560?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=AROO_BAA&wp_originator=vNgVI%2Fs%2FAzacb585qvpKbvuIU9I1WQfMvJ2TvZwR8wKlsjhU4u40%2FHfD1omwfbf2GFZoe87%2B7Uc3atQ8aN43zd0MxFc8MiSMa6%2BU0ypFg2Tk5mnMfMQ%2BxiDYHUYlx7Zu