NO MORE MISUNDERSTANDING ??

J I M I N

Not so far , we arrived at my mansion , I hoped out as well as rose does , I carried out the luggages from the back of my car , it was a rainy day, looks like it would be raining tonight.

I put all of their bags in the guest room.

" Mm... " Rose was trying to say something which cause me to stop from going upstairs to my room.

" Where is the kitchen ??" She asked while looking down.

Damn.

" It's on right side " I said and rushed upstairs.

Uhhh my life is been messed up.

I regret loving her.

Ah shouldn't have love her so it won't be happening rn.

I headed to the washroom and take a quick bath , so refreshing.

I went out of the room and got startled by seeing rose in my room wondering around.

I was having towel on my head drying my hair with it.

" What are you doing here ?" I asked.

" Uhh you are here , I was waiting for you , dinner is ready " she said and bowed and walked out of the room.

Ehh??

Why she is acting strange.

I dried my hair with the help of dryer and got dressed and went downstairs saw rose putting dishes on the table.

" Come It's almost ready " she smiled and then again focused on her work again.

Strange.

I sat on the table while confusion was eating me all the time.

Soon she putted a plate in front of me , which means she was near me.

My heartbeat started to get fast and feel sweating , my forehead was having few drops of my sweat.

" Ahh you are sweating " she said and take a tissue and started drying it.

" I-i can d-do it by my-yself " I said and take tissue from her hand and dryed it by myself.

Ahh...

Her touch.

She sitted on the table as well and started eating.

" Umm btw hi my name is Roseanne park " she said while playing with her food.

" Eh??" I was confused by her behavior.

" Ik your other name is Roseanne park , Ms. Park CHAEYOUNG " I smirked and empisized her name CHAEYOUNG.

She coughed and drink some water , after recovering from her coughing she was like wtf.

" Wtf are you talking about mister ?" She asked.

" Yes CHAEYOUNG " i said again.