H U R T

C H A E Y O U N G

My thoughts got inturpted when he snapped his fingers in front of me.

" Are you listening to me ??" He asked while looking at me worriedly.

" Y-yeah sor-rry" I said while my head was down.

" Rose ? What happened? It's ok if you don't wanna tell " he said and stand-up ad slowly walk towards me.

I stand-up imediatedly while excused myself.

" U-um can we go-o now i-it's getting l-late " I said while shuttering.

" Ok " he said simply yet he was confused.

J I M I N

We both stand-up and walk towards my car , once we arrived there I open the door for her and she smiled sweetly and hopped in I did the same thin and start the engine and drove off. 

" We are here " I said while took a glance at her.

" O-oh ty" she smiled again and bid her goodbye and hoped out.

I smiled like an idiot and drove off from her house after she went in safely.

_________________

TIME SKIP (NEXT DAY)

I am now on my chair flipping o'er the files until I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in " I said while still looking down at my files.

I just heard that the door opened.

" Sir jimin " I heard chae said I responded in hummed while still looking down through my files.

" These are the files from sir min yoongi , that you have to sign now " she said while put down the file on my table. 

I took a fast glance at her and open the file and signed it.

" Ty" she said and closed the file and was about to leave when she stopped.

" Uhmm do you need coffee?" She asked while I was looking at her.

" Umm....no" I refused, she nodded , smiled and left.

_

___________

Knock knock*

" Ughhh the door is opennn!!" I almost yelled while I messed my hair.

The door opened revealed rose , I quickly brush my hair using my hands.

" Umm ms.park wants to meet you " she said.

" Who??" I asked confused.

" Ms.seulgi" she said which make me remember what she said ;you are still with that bitch , slut

I smiled which make her eyebrows furrowed.

" And who told you to call her ms.park??" I asked.

" Cause I told her to and she have to obey me cause she don't deserve you , just me and just me I deserve you she is just a normal maid-- I mean an employee here hahahah" seulgi said and laughed. While she popped out of nowhere.

Which make my blood boiled in anger I took a glance at rose who was standing there while she was hurt by her words.

I pulled my hair at the back in frustration, sighed and leaned at my chair.

" Rose you may leave now " I said sternly she obyed and Leave.

" Baby you know what ?? People are spreading fake news about you and that you guys are dating is that true??" She asked I didn't got angry at her cause I don't my mood to get ruin my mood.

I shook my head still as 'NO'.

" Ok I trust you so now can we go out for a lunch??" She asked and pouted while sat on the edge of the table.

" Sorry but I am busy with my work next time " I excused myself cause I don't wanna eat with her.

I know she got annoyed by that but I don't fucking care and she still manage to smile. " No probs baby next time maybe when you are free" she said while looking down I nodded and she left hurriedly.

THANK GOD SHE LEFT , I HOPE SHE WILL ALSO LEFT MY LIFE LIKE THAT.